Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone has suggested this 3 way ...
(1) Aish to Adelaide
(2) Dangerfield to Geelong
(3) Hawkins to Brisbane

(1) Mmmhmmm...
(2) FA. Geelong won't give up anything for him.
(3) FA. We won't give up anything for him.

I think Hawkins is too ploddish to fit into our gameplan.
If we can get any decent Key forward, l would be happy.
Any of the forwards here would be good for us l reckon:
Cameron
Patton (risky, but he is a good forward when fit)
Hawkins
Lynch
Dixon (Am not entirely sure if he is more of a forward or ruckman?)
J Reiwoldt (yes he is a crybaby, BUT he is a proven goalkicker with multiple colemans.)

If we can get any decent Key forward, l would be happy.
Any of the forwards here would be good for us l reckon:
Cameron
Patton (risky, but he is a good forward when fit)
Hawkins
Lynch
Dixon (Am not entirely sure if he is more of a forward or ruckman?)
J Reiwoldt (yes he is a crybaby, BUT he is a proven goalkicker with multiple colemans.)

Dixon is cheaper, QLDer, lives in SEQ and is a quality forward. Young too.

Last edited:
Yep, especially when he said just after he got drafted that he wanted to forge his own career away from his family in SA.
Words.Can forge his career for 2 years.Technically that is forging,albeit only 2 years.

Yep, especially when he said just after he got drafted that he wanted to forge his own career away from his family in SA.
Words.Can forge his career for 2 years.Technically that is forging,albeit only 2 years.
Where was this written?

Would be pretty ironic then if history were to re-write this, one might then be able to suggest another form of forgery had been committed. ;)

O Week? Getting his textbooks? Sorting his timetable out? Seeing student services to see what can be done about shifting assessment due dates when he's interstate etc?
Probably on a summer program.

10523522_1568365636752923_1692686225_n.jpg

jamesaish Getting ready for our big pool party... Everyone's invited

Well I took up the open invite.......geez those fellas know how to party!

Just crawled home after a 24 hour PlayStation session.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously! If Aish ends up leaving, i'll be absolutely fuming.

And i won't just be fuming at Aish himself, i'll be fuming at the AFL for allowing us to have a disadvantage in the competition. Do they not know that it's actually harder to keep players up here? Do they not know that 95% of the current AFL playing list isn't from Queensland or NSW!

Of course the AFL will realize this in many years time when Sydney lose their Cola and they become a shell of their former selves like we did. And watch what little popularity this game had in the northern states die.

End of rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back