Fyfe on Duryea

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe didn't once look at the ball until Duryea had marked then he raised his arms at collected him in the face.

If that is not classified as reckless high contact I don't know what is.

No such thing as reckless anymore I don't think

Careless or intentional only I believe

In retrospect, it is indeed fairly close to the Tippett one. Was he also graded careless/high/low impact?
Kurt Tippett, Sydney Swans, has been charged with charged with striking Dylan Grimes, Richmond, during the third quarter of the Round 13 match between the Sydney Swans and Richmond, played at the SCG on Friday June 26, 2015.

In summary, he can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Richmond Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with medium impact to the head. This offence was classified as a two-match sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a one-match sanction.

Point of Contact:
CJsfIi1UYAAp2e6.jpg

CJsiS3DUMAA1Cik.jpg

Last edited:
Shouldnt get anything but since he doesn't play for sydney he could still get done depending on what message the mrp wants to send this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be a fine at the very least, however if the MRP see medium impact then it will be weeks. Even if its just a fine will be a nervous rest of the season and finals series.

How do priors work in the new system since he was done twice last year for recklessly bumping the head?

How do priors work in the new system since he was done twice last year for recklessly bumping the head?

(D) IMPACT OF A BAD RECORD ON CLASSIFIABLE OFFENCES The base sanction for Classifiable Offences will be subsequently increased where a Player has a bad record. In particular, a Player charged with a Classifiable Offence which attracts a base sanction of two or more matches will receive an additional one-match suspension if he has been suspended for at least two matches in total in the two previous AFL Years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back