Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: Clare Pettyfor to the Rescue

Remove this Banner Ad

Voice over guy terrible, think I'd have preferred some heavy music with some clips of the players and fans instead.

I want to say flag secured coz "possessed" is far better than "demon spirit"...can't go that far though coz of voice over man...grand final secured? If we win it or not is in the lap of the gods though.
Posessed is an excellent slogan. Might even pick up some finals merch this year.

I wasn't a big fan of that, the voice over guy was like passable i guess but kinda meh

Always liked the 2018 one, no voice over. Just build up on emotion of the wait (I get you can't do that again, but sometimes you don't need to talk over something as special as playing finals)

I wasn't a big fan of that, the voice over guy was like passable i guess but kinda meh

Always liked the 2018 one, no voice over. Just build up on emotion of the wait (I get you can't do that again, but sometimes you don't need to talk over something as special as playing finals)

Forgot this one, its actually good.

Posessed is an excellent slogan. Might even pick up some finals merch this year.
Well scratch this idea as they decided to mess up the Posessed slogan by adding 'by demon spirit' underneath.

Ruined two genuinely good looking designs.
AFMEL0810-MENS-POSSESSED-HOOD__11869.1693104498.png
AFMEL0812-MENS-DEMON-SPIRIT-HOOD---darker__44367.1693104518.png

The mother of all jinxes posted minutes before disaster.

While it’s not fair to blame the marketing department for what happened, I will anyway.

465A1EFE-68BA-49AB-9A33-29E184BC40D0.jpeg

The mother of all jinxes posted minutes before disaster.

While it’s not fair to blame the marketing department for what happened, I will anyway.

View attachment 1788291
Finally the face behind the Melbourne media handle has been revealed. schmuttt what do you have to say for yourself?

Finally the face behind the Melbourne media handle has been revealed. schmuttt what do you have to say for yourself?
I swear to god, if he posts that Spongebob pic in response to this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back