Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: Clare Pettyfor to the Rescue

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope I don't get an "all the deetails" email this week to remind me of the garbage witnessed last night

Proof-reading: Optional
1080x1350_Ivor-Warne-Smith-MT_4th.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How grim when Gus season was rated as the 4th best. Shows how little of our players actually had good seasons

I get your point but I did think he had an excellent year (for him). Loved his defensive stuff through the midfield.

Still not a star, and maddening with his foot skills, but I thought he performed his role really well most weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I get your point but I did think he had an excellent year (for him). Loved his defensive stuff through the midfield.

Still not a star, and maddening with his foot skills, but I thought he performed his role really well most weeks.

For a side that wants to win a premiership I thought he had a 8th-10th best player type year.

Hmm, exact same disposal efficiency as Pendlebury this season who is noted as one of the best ball users in the comp.

I thought Gus was fantastic in the 2nd half if the year. I'd love to see that Pies final with him playing the whole game. Reckon we win. Actually I'm certain of it. He was a big loss.

I'm actually not sure where his best footy is. I thought it was across half back, but he looked a little lost early in the year. Once he went into the midfield he looked very good. If Max and Oliver were fit and firing all year, he would have ended 6th, which is probably about right. Great 2nd half of the year by Gus.

For a side that wants to win a premiership I thought he had a 8th-10th best player type year.

Yeah but BnFs reward players who perform their roles (hence ANB's 6th place finish), so I've got no doubt the coaches were happy with what Gus did most weeks.

In my eyes I agree, he's probably 8-10th picked in terms of importance. Maybe even lower.

Yeah but BnFs reward players who perform their roles (hence ANB's 6th place finish), so I've got no doubt the coaches were happy with what Gus did most weeks.

In my eyes I agree, he's probably 8-10th picked in terms of importance. Maybe even lower.

Fair enough. He and Viney made the midfield work completely fine without Oliver so they were probably wrapped with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back