Gameday - Richmond v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that what it's like watching a Ross Lyon coached team every week? Zzzzzzz.....

No.. well done guys. Wanted it more on a day when that's all that mattered. Enjoy the win. Few of our boys needed a kick up the a$$ anyway.

Friggin good win! Even sweeter that I had $50 on Freo for a win!

Good effort right across the board.
You are a brave man. Well done.

Saw someone posted they had $200 on freo @4.60 lol good stuff. I'm not game enough to put money on our games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the worst game I've ever watched but you guys were harder and lower and deserved the win, Pavlich was huge.

Tackles 117 Freo to Richmond 82 :eek:

That's a huge difference. Who says being defensive is bad?

Except they weren't actually defensive. Today they were the aggressors and the hunters and they deservedly got their kill much to the delight of everyone who has had enough of this Tigers media hype (even the broadcasters went overkill on showing the Tigers fans getting angry rather than footage of the actual game in the last qtr). wd Freo, it was a gr8 team effort :thumbsu:

Wow. I'm seriously impressed. We seem to be actually learning how to hold a lead. Now they need to learn how to apply that effort consistently for four quarters.

Great win boys :thumbsu: There is definitely hope.

Woohooo! Fantastic win Freo! Pav outstanding kicking performance, and for the the wee man to kick the clincher was utter joy! I was shouting so much at the TV, I think the neighbours may be plotting to get the men in the white coats to cart me off to Graylands...!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back