GAMEs trade in 2 games and pay $1 for games

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Having some fun abusing this offer they've got going, No PS3 or Wii games are on the exclusion list at my local store so today i traded WiiPlay (not meant for individual sale but they still did it :D) and bought a $4 game from cash converters to trade in for infamous :thumbsu:

Got a few more games i want to get so on wednesday im heading back to cash converters, buying a whole bunch of cheap $4 to $7 games and getting some more PS3 games i missed or had to trade in when i needed to get a new PS3 :p

did they seriously not expect this to happen? they're gonna be flooded with a whole bunch of crap games they wont be able to get rid of.

Having some fun abusing this offer they've got going, No PS3 or Wii games are on the exclusion list at my local store so today i traded WiiPlay (not meant for individual sale but they still did it :D) and bought a $4 game from cash converters to trade in for infamous :thumbsu:

Got a few more games i want to get so on wednesday im heading back to cash converters, buying a whole bunch of cheap $4 to $7 games and getting some more PS3 games i missed or had to trade in when i needed to get a new PS3 :p

did they seriously not expect this to happen? they're gonna be flooded with a whole bunch of crap games they wont be able to get rid of.
My GAME will only allow 360/PS3 trade in's for 360/PS3 games, but still i have got the new Socom 4, Mafia 2(360) and grabing Portal 2 tomorrow, all for just on $70.

My GAME will only allow 360/PS3 trade in's for 360/PS3 games, but still i have got the new Socom 4, Mafia 2(360) and grabing Portal 2 tomorrow, all for just on $70.

Nice, what did you trade to get them at that price? socom and portal 2 are on my to buy list but both are $98

Supposeably they want to increase their pre-owned stock levels...

It's just they don't realise they're gonna be flooded with old games of no real value.

Stupid GAME, shame they don't really have any stores close to me.

Just traded a heap of old games from cash converters and Eb for games not on Jb's exclusion list ;)

A link to the exclusion list atm.
http://www.game.com.au/page.aspx?docid=737
lol, what a great exclusion list.

I was going to take them up on this as long as the new games were able to be purchased.

Resistance 2 and COD: Blops shall be going towards Portal 2 whenever the stores open up.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

May even look into my list of finished games and possibly pick up Crysis 2 (for the SP). Wish that MK was out here as that would've been an absolute certain buy.:(

lol, what a great exclusion list.

I was going to take them up on this as long as the new games were able to be purchased.

Resistance 2 and COD: Blops shall be going towards Portal 2 whenever the stores open up.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

May even look into my list of finished games and possibly pick up Crysis 2 (for the SP). Wish that MK was out here as that would've been an absolute certain buy.:(
No new games can be purchased via the 2-4-1, not a lot of games that a worth playing tbh a few for trading though.

No new games can be purchased via the 2-4-1, not a lot of games that a worth playing tbh a few for trading though.
Hmm, that's a bit of a bugger then. Still was going to use those games for trade bait anyway and Premiers OTHER thread shows me that GAME give good value for those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any definitive list of the games available to buy under this promo?

I realise the games in the brochure on the site would be included, but what other goodies have you guys found in store?

I used it to and happy what I got. I traded some ancient games (a few I got ultra cheap) and ended up with AvP, skate 3, ninja gaiden and metal slug anthology all for 4$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back