Food, Drink & Dining Out GD Meet Up 2015: STRIKE BOWLING Date TBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Those guys were hogging the table tho. Didn't see any of you men getting up to rectify that.
All you gotta do is put the dollar on a table to show you're next. You coulda done it :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being able to afford a place with a dishwasher is the absolute pits. Its as bad as not having air-con when summer rolls around.
I feel the pain of this one only too well. Well, it's not so much that we can't afford a place with a dishwasher, it's just that our place doesn't have one.

A big pile is waiting in the sink right now.

CANNOT.BE.BOTHERED.

I feel the pain of this one only too well. Well, it's not so much that we can't afford a place with a dishwasher, it's just that our place doesn't have one.

A big pile is waiting in the sink right now.

CANNOT.BE.BOTHERED.
My dishwasher died six months ago, and I had to wait a week for the new one to be installed. Worst week of my life.

I have no issue doing clothes. Strangely enjoy it, even.

Dishes? **** off.
I'd rather do anything other than hang out washing.

I do find folding up socks to be therapeutic, they must be exact matches or they stay in the drying room until they are paired correctly. I now have the urge to go check if I can find a pair :drunk::$

That's weird I don't mind doing dishes, pretty much any housework. Just baked a cake, got dishes to wash + a flat to clean, but as long as I got music up loud (Foxtel 90s channel), I do not mind one bit.

Finding something for dinner for myself tho every ****ing night, I could live without.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back