Food, Drink & Dining Out GD Meet Up 2015: STRIKE BOWLING Date TBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm very neat and everything must be in it's place for me too. Am so lucky I don't live with a messy flatmate, it would drive me insane.
I live with a slob.

Came home from a weekend away and he'd laid out every ingredient he used over the 4 days on the bench. I picked up 21 Pepsi max cans and about 100 fantale wrappers from his desk. Judging by the state of the kitchen his meals consisted of a *load of 100's and 1000's.

This man will die when I move out :drunk:

I live with a slob.

Came home from a weekend away and he'd laid out every ingredient he used over the 4 days on the bench. I picked up 21 Pepsi max cans and about 100 fantale wrappers from his desk. Judging by the state of the kitchen his meals consisted of a ****load of 100's and 1000's.

My flatmate washes her dishes and everything after cooking. Just will not/does not wipe the bench. Have never spoken about it, and I just wipe the benches up after her without a question about it. Figure it's an ok compromise and only takes a minute, just look at what you have to put up with!!! :eek:

I live with a slob.

Came home from a weekend away and he'd laid out every ingredient he used over the 4 days on the bench. I picked up 21 Pepsi max cans and about 100 fantale wrappers from his desk. Judging by the state of the kitchen his meals consisted of a ****load of 100's and 1000's.

I lived with a bloke like that. I was in hospital for nine days with peritonitis, and when I got home the dishes that were in the sink when I was admitted were still there. I spent my first day of recovery at home doing the dishes.

My flatmate washes her dishes and everything after cooking. Just will not/does not wipe the bench. Have never spoken about it, and I just wipe the benches up after her without a question about it. Figure it's an ok compromise and only takes a minute, just look at what you have to put up with!!! :eek:
He was my boyfriend of many years and has somewhat recently ceased being that. I'm determined to keep everything amazingly friendly and I cbf mentioning my growing concern that he's a pig who will die in a pool of his own filth.

I can't live with another messy person, I need my own space with things in their place and socks in perfect pairs.

So one of you glorious bastards (possibly you Tigerland55 ) recommended that I listen to 103.5 for jazz on Saturday nights. Flicked it over on my way home from the G and heard the sweetest sax solo. Whoever it is, I owe ya a beer.
It was me, and you are welcome and that beer is welcome.

Going back to the dishwasher thing for a second. I'm of the belief that on average you use less water with a dishwasher than hand cleaning... Most people think I'm wrong?

Mind you I'm not particularly efficient when I have wash...

Going back to the dishwasher thing for a second. I'm of the belief that on average you use less water with a dishwasher than hand cleaning... Most people think I'm wrong?

Mind you I'm not particularly efficient when I have wash...
What happens inside the dishwasher is a mystery, it could circulate dirty water around most of the time for all I know.

It's certainly more efficient than filling the sink multiple times and having to dry them as well.

Take them into the shower with you and kill two birds with one stone.

kramer.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks v Essendon is a 1.40pm start that day.

How about we meet around 5pm, then book somewhere for dinner at 7?
Create your taste.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back