Food, Drink & Dining Out GD Meet Up 2015: STRIKE BOWLING Date TBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Im such a s**t age that I'm too old to live at home, yet don't have a wife to make me lunch.

I generally just go hungry.

For dinner tonight I had a packet of crackers, sun dried tomato dip and -cause i was still hungry- a multigrain roll ripped up which I put margarine on.

:(:$

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That happened at a Richmond one, we were looking for another poster and this guy was walking around looking for someone so I said "bigfooty?" And he looked at me was like "nah man, looking for my girlfriend"

I like your 'glass half full' style.

Glass half full of ice cream and milo, thanks.

Breakfast foods should be considered any time foods. You want a bowl of cereal or scrambled eggs with beans on toast for dinner? You can ******* have it!

You want lunch at 3.30 like I am having now. You can ******* have it!

Glass half full of ice cream and milo, thanks.

Breakfast foods should be considered any time foods. You want a bowl of cereal or scrambled eggs with beans on toast for dinner? You can ******* have it!

You want lunch at 3.30 like I am having now. You can ******* have it!
Love going to our local cafe for dinner and as my wife orders her Nachos or Spag Bol etc, I'm ordering the big breakfast with scrambled eggs, extra mushrooms,bacon etc. All the good stuff

I know some of you had met before, but how do the introductions go for people you know off an internet forum?

BigFooty member that goes to the wrong place: "Oh hai there, I'm so and so from BigFooty"

Random stranger not from BigFooty: "WTF is BigFooty?"
Yeah it can be a little hard / awkward sometimes. The first one I went to was a meeting of the North and Essendon boards before the final last year. Couldn't exactly say "look for the guy in the north jumper".

I know some of you had met before, but how do the introductions go for people you know off an internet forum?

BigFooty member that goes to the wrong place: "Oh hai there, I'm so and so from BigFooty"

Random stranger not from BigFooty: "WTF is BigFooty?"
Username then actual name.

Or actual name then username.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back