Mega Thread General Pre-Season Discussion, News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Main Board trolling has begun in anticipation of our fronting the commission next week. From a spectator point of view its amusing how many of the usual suspects have appeared. Move on ladies & gents and let them stew in their own bile.

Know what's weird? Sydney fronting the commission is on the same date as the Essendon hearing (15th)

I see the Main Board trolling has begun in anticipation of our fronting the commission next week. From a spectator point of view its amusing how many of the usual suspects have appeared. Move on ladies & gents and let them stew in their own bile.

It's like watching Andrew Bolt: life is just better if you don't do it.

i've never seen anything. I need to head out east sometime next week, so I wouldn't mind finding out myself.
I'm heading up to Sydney myself this week and thought I might check it out. I emailed the club and they told me the only open to the public training session this week was 8:30 this morning. I'm probably a bit out of shape to pass myself off as one of the new recruits, so I guess I'll have to miss out.

I'm heading up to Sydney myself this week and thought I might check it out. I emailed the club and they told me the only open to the public training session this week was 8:30 this morning. I'm probably a bit out of shape to pass myself off as one of the new recruits, so I guess I'll have to miss out.
"Humph" he thought.......

Jetta ran an 8.10 beep test on a reality show recently. Only signed a two year deal, has made indications he would like to play in WA at some point. Couple of young kids at home.

Some people think the writing is on the wall and are pissed that his form never continued after 2012.
And his trade value has plummeted.
The 8.10 beep test was on sand, so degree of difficulty was higher than normal. But he still looked a bit light on for commitment. He was beaten by a rugby league player, Simon Katich and three Ironmen.

(I may be a Melbourne fan, but I've juts bought two Swans memberships for the wife and I for 2015 as she's a supporter and we live in Sydney).

Photos posted on swans insgagram...tippett looke jacked

10852955_729840033757841_906031626_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back