News General sports discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

There were 2097 of us. Not bad for the equivalent of a VFL game being played on a Thursday night.
That would easily be the highest attended game would it not? Why on earth are they playing at AAMI? They could go play at a local school and save more costs.

I've figured out this is supposed to be like the ITM Cup. Only problem, Rugby in NZ is the number one sport. In Australia, it probably doesn't make top 5.

That would easily be the highest attended game would it not? Why on earth are they playing at AAMI? They could go play at a local school and save more costs.

I've figured out this is supposed to be like the ITM Cup. Only problem, Rugby in NZ is the number one sport. In Australia, it probably doesn't make top 5.

It's being broadcast on Fox. You seem to have a bit of a bee in your bonnet about the NRC.

AAMI Park only had the eastern side of the ground open, so they would have saved some costs in that regard.
I guess it's a good way of getting rugby novices (like myself) into the game at one of the best stadiums in Melbourne.

If you didn't have it at a stadium like this I can't imagine they'd get more than 500 to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a PGA golfer in top 20 is currently banned due to elicit drugs
But as he is in top 20 gets auto entry into PGA events
But is banned
So on weekend gets paid $170k us to stay home and do drugs screw whores entry fee
I CAN BE A PRO GOLFER!

I heard a PGA golfer in top 20 is currently banned due to elicit drugs
But as he is in top 20 gets auto entry into PGA events
But is banned
So on weekend gets paid $170k us to stay home and do drugs screw whores entry fee
I CAN BE A PRO GOLFER!
DJ ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back