Game Day GF - Hawks v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darling hit his ceiling around 2012-13. Now he's being shown up as a one-way forward and has been all season. His pace and ability has been nullified easily by the second best defenders. He isn't as powerful as he looks and plays more similar to Ballantyne. Apart from maybe a few good years when he first started, he's B grade at best this season.

But he can backflip straight back onto his feet.

Lol Port 2007 scored more than WC2015 did til 3/4 time. It was only the 3 junk time goals that rescued them.

They really need a more attacking game plan. ;)
lol towards the end of the game yesterday I was really hoping that they wouldn't manage to kick more than our score in 2013 that we got so much s**t for.

215322-ae203544-648c-11e3-a0eb-d5262374c385.jpg

Mate many of us are happy with the year and we probably really overachieved this year. Our window is just opening, it has been suggested your opportunity may have passed. Your own threads on rebuilds etc support this view. I'm pretty confident we'll grab our 4th flag in the next year or 2, your cupboard will remain empty for a while yet which is a real shame for your supporters and some good players.

So much needs to go right for you to get back next year. A tougher draw, injuries, players losing form, other clubs working out your game plan and even plain old good luck. I'd be a lot less confident if I was you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reverse Norm Smith has a name btw. It's called the Brent Staker Medal. His 2005 grand final was a sight to behold
Bay 13 have the Leon Davis Medal. It's stickied in there right now. Darling is winning by the length of the Flemington straight.

Bay 13 have the Leon Davis Medal. It's stickied in there right now. Darling is winning by the length of the Flemington straight.
Have got the game recorded and will watch tonight. Only saw it at the game itself so am looking forward to seeing Darling's game on TV haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back