Prediction Round 24: Changes Vs Hawks + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Reidy for someone. Not sure how many times we have to be shown we need 3 genuine tall forwards. Corbett at least gave us the third presence in the air in the forward line.
Erasmus I guess or Brodie for Jaeger. Won't help with our slow midfield but at least they both are reasonably accountable and bigger bodies.

Reidy for someone. Not sure how many times we have to be shown we need 3 genuine tall forwards. Corbett at least gave us the third presence in the air in the forward line.
Erasmus I guess or Brodie for Jaeger. Won't help with our slow midfield but at least they both are reasonably accountable and bigger bodies.

Brodie in. If we’re doing to get burnt defensively I at least want someone who wins a clearance occasionally.

Bring Reidy in and leave Treacy forward

Brodie in. If we’re doing to get burnt defensively I at least want someone who wins a clearance occasionally.

Bring Reidy in and leave Treacy forward
Out: JOM, Banfield (both injured)
In: Brodie, Reidy
Reeves will monster Jackson in the ruck, need to bring in another ruck to help and allow Treacy to stay forward, he was absolutely gassed in the last quarter.

Out: JOM, Banfield (both injured)
In: Brodie, Reidy
Reeves will monster Jackson in the ruck, need to bring in another ruck to help and allow Treacy to stay forward, he was absolutely gassed in the last quarter.
I second this. It is good selection for MCG as well as the added benefit of trying a new player before the season is out.

Brodie has to come in. The JOM inclusion ruined our midfield synergy from last year. Instead of Brodie doing the role that he excels at, his flaws became exposed and he's wasting away in the seconds.
What a disappointing pick up he's been. And he gets put in the leadership group immediately so they can't even drop him either, wish we got to see Brodie in instead of JOM for at least few games this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This type of game has a 40 point beating for us written all over it. Historically we have been dire in these kind of matches. The biggest selection decision is weather the boys have mad Monday here in WA or back in Melbourne.

This type of game has a 40 point beating for us written all over it. Historically we have been dire in these kind of matches. The biggest selection decision is weather the boys have mad Monday here in WA or back in Melbourne.
Hawks have been legit in the back end of the year, definitely not an easy game for us.

Yeah i am worried

I have nightmares from that final round St Kilda game a few years back in hobart.

Everything to play for and we tossed up that rubbish. While the saints weren't even in finals contention.

I reckon if Hawthorn show any intensity they probably win.

Hawks are the only team we haven't to lost too under JL.

They are due to beat us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back