Prediction Round 19: Changes Vs Sydney Swans + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Finals are now out of reach, time to try something different and get some games into the kids.

Leave any changes and prematch discussion below.

Don't really care what the changes are ... but changes have to be made.
We're crying out for a statement of sorts.

Walters/Switta/Pearce/Schultz/Omeara/Aish all been gifted games at times and the buck has to stop somewhere.
Based on recent form it'd be Schultz our for mine.

We're crying out for that tough as guts, fly the flag type. Maynard/Powel Pepper tackle 20x harder than any of our blokes. Not even sure who that could be on our list ... maybe Jackson?

If Darcy's out, I'd bring Kuek in for a game.

Agree. Switkowski, Schulz, Aish. Have to be dropped. Can’t just accept experience.
In: Serong, Kuek/Reidy, Frederick, Wilson if fit

Out: Darcy, Walker, Switkowski, Aish

I liked the look of the fwd line better, but they lacked supply in 2nd qrter.

Would include Kuek and take out switta. Can't have switta, Schultz, and walters in there if they not performing.

If Darcy is out try Reidy. We seen what Jackson and Treacy ruck combo looks like

Expecting Darcy, Cox, Walker to be out for the remainder of the year. Young still a couple weeks away. Don’t think Freddy deserves to come straight back in either.

Out: Darcy, Walker, Switta
In: Serong, Wilson?, ????

Our depth feels non existent

Expecting Darcy, Cox, Walker to be out for the remainder of the year. Young still a couple weeks away. Don’t think Freddy deserves to come straight back in either.

Can we put Brodie back in or would he not be match fit?

Hamling and Wilson are adequate cover. Kuek/Reidy can play ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: fair umpiring

Out: biased umpiring

If I was Freo I would be putting in a please explain. Umpiring was atrocious.

Giving away freebies in the middle. Not paying holding the ball or marks taken if Freo. Calling holding the ball on us as soon as we grab the ball and mobbed by three players. Oh he had one arm free, should of got rid of it.

Young team has run out of steam.

I would be trying some new players for the rest of the season. See what they got.

Reidy, Kuek, Stanley, Emmett and Corbett deserve a fling.

Davies, Draper, Williams and Knobel just not ready. Put Chappy, Fyfe and Darcy in cotton wool until next season.

Assuming Cox still unfit and Hamling good to go

Outs Walker, Darcy and Switta.
Ins Reidy, Wilson and Serong

Aish was fine, even better at times.
Hughes omg, out !!!
He's on 98 games.
He survives for two more weeks, then we just hope his kids play better than him.

He's on 98 games.
He survives for two more weeks, then we just hope his kids play better than him.
Glad I'm not the only one keeping track of this. We're too far into the Hughes experiment to just give up on him before he hits the 100.

2 more games, just 2 more.

Rocking Back And Forth Family Guy GIF

Any thoughts on using Treacy in the midfield centre clearances?. Brayshaw and Serong are being hammered. treacy has size, agression and is not slow. He drops pack contested marks but is ok if he gets clear.
2nd quarter would of been good to experiment with one or two stoppages having Treacy have a go in there. Even try Hughes to see if he could provide some blocks or clear a path...even give banners a go..anything

Sometimes we just a mid bull to will the ball forward..like Fyfe in his hay day

Any thoughts on using Treacy in the midfield centre clearances?. Brayshaw and Serong are being hammered. treacy has size, agression and is not slow. He drops pack contested marks but is ok if he gets clear.
some of us mentioned this last week...shame jlo doesnt listen....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back