Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even if they have no use for Pick 25, as reported somewhere, there will be trading of ND spots and 25 + 27 could become something more useful, and even more useful if pick 16 is included.

Seen anything you hadn't notice before?
I’ve only got it on in the background while doing other things. But I plan on watching it many more times.
I love how every Geelong player played the game right till the end.

Watching the game at the ground I thought Smith was best on ground.
But when I watched it back on tv you could see how many things Danger did in close to get the ball or impact the contest.
It’ll be hard to play much better than that game and on reflection it was a great season. The forward line is set, Henry will improve it further, hopefully Neale gets a few games.
I think we could look to add more run through the back and middle.
Bowes and Holmes will play good roles there.
Will be interesting to see if Conway can play and impact next year. Stanley played some crucial roles but also some really poor games. It’s a luxury to have Blicavs and Hawkins taking a lot of ruck stoppages, makes it a lot easier for the main ruck and will give Conway the chance to play before his fitness might otherwise be ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the game at the ground I thought Smith was best on ground.
But when I watched it back on tv you could see how many things Danger did in close to get the ball or impact the contest.
Yeah, Danger was possessed. Sadly the NS voting panel don't rate you for anything but possessions and goals. That's for another thread though.

The issue for you guys is unless the pick is used for another reason (Henry for eg), we won't use it, so won't trade him.
Unfortunately for you we don't need picks in that range.
And they can't get a future pick from anyone

I'm honestly over the whole Henry thing, i don't even care if he gets to us or not, we have already killed the season and trade period, this is a very minor deal for us, just walk away
I want the trade to go through only to see the Collingwood tears.

They need 1 more honourable loss to end the year.

Oh Graham, you silly man. Can't see how it gets done?

Let me lay it out...in gif form...

sassy model GIF

Keep It Simple GIF by maddyshine

Last edited:
If Danger gets a goal or two in that first half he gets the NS.
Should have won it anyway.

The voters simply look at stats at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back