GoalsFrom50Out Italian soccer whinge thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: ac milan the best team

AndSmithMustScore said:
yes the Serie A threads can be found under the "We are all Corrupt" section.

AC milan = Alfredo's Corrupt Milan

The pinnacle of Smithies comedy.

I'm an Inter supporter, so naturally I seek condolences and do not agree with the topic of the board. Have you seen Milan play at all? Loss to Messina? Granted they have a good squad but I haven't seen anything at all that could even come close to justifying that claim

GoalsFrom50Out said:
We don't care for Italian football around here.

Considering it's a soccer forum, all leagues can provide discussion. Whether it's a league in England, Italy or the Ivory Coast, they all come under the heading of "soccer" and, therefore, can be discussed on this forum.

djgk53 said:
The pinnacle of Smithies comedy.

I'm an Inter supporter, so naturally I seek condolences and do not agree with the topic of the board. Have you seen Milan play at all? Loss to Messina? Granted they have a good squad but I haven't seen anything at all that could even come close to justifying that claim

Im a Milan supporter.

Milan this season have been playing very poorly however, we are thrid playing bad football. We lost to Messina, granted that should have never happened with a side such as Milan however, they have been playing very well. They are 2nd on 11 points, Inters on 7.

They have one of the worlds best squads, espcially defence. The cabilare of players they boast and the form the have desplayed over the last season or 2 (the squad is the same with the inclusion of Stam, Crespo and swappinf of some squad player) if they get back to their best form they'll go very well all compititions.

If you want drug cheats, corrupt refs and officials, plus ultra-defensive football, then Serie A is for you.

Well if you do prefer that, then serie A is for you, but if you like a league full of drunks, rapists, sex offenders, racists, racial violence, drug cheats, holligans, players belting little boys, gamblers, and russian billionares ruining teams then the premier league is for you. Are there any poms left playing in that league or they all in spain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diamond_Joe said:
Well if you do prefer that, then serie A is for you, but if you like a league full of drunks, rapists, sex offenders, racists, racial violence, drug cheats, holligans, players belting little boys, gamblers, and russian billionares ruining teams then the premier league is for you. Are there any poms left playing in that league or they all in spain?
That's pretty rich I'd say. Which league has the real problems with:
-racist fans
-racist players
-serious hooligan problems resulting in deaths
-players busted for drugs
-clubs going bankrupt and kicked to lower leagues
-complete moral bankruptcy in many respects
-do I have to go on????

That wouldn't be Italy, wouldn't it? :rolleyes: Amazing how Italian fans can come on and heap crap on the English, when you just have to look in your own backyard to see how bad it's got in Italy. Where were they when that incident in Roma's CL opener happened???

I'm not bagging Italian football, I enjoy watching it as much as any league, but please take off your blinkered specs before commenting on other leagues!

David Votoupal said:
Amazing how Italian fans can come on and heap crap on the English,

To be fair to the fans of Italian football, they didn't start this latest "your league is a disgrace because....." rubbish. I really don't blame Diamond_Joe taking a few shots back.

Anyway, to the people who don't like Italian football.....DON'T READ THE ITALIAN FOOTBALL THREADS. Pretty simple, isn't it?

look in your own backyard

Maybe we should ALL be doing that! When I see forums on the premier league I dont go in there as I find them as entertaining as 1 tennis player. People who want to discuss the Serie A should be allowed to in peace with out "we dont care about the serie a here", understand?

all leagues and countries around the world have there own problems and of course we going to try and have a crack at each other, but maybe you guys should show some respect to people who think there is another league and country besides the premiership and england.

And barring the bankruptcy comments due to a few unproffessional people, mate all those things youve stated about Italy and Serie A of course happens in England. Ive taken my blinkered specs, how about you??

Anyway, to the people who don't like Italian football.....DON'T READ THE ITALIAN FOOTBALL THREADS. Pretty simple, isn't it?

Eh whats going on here shinboners?? I always knew you were a good man!

Diamond_Joe said:

Oh, and you forgot pie eaters, xenophobia, the long ball, whinging and crappy weather. If you're going to Pommie-bash at least get our stereotypes right.

Oh, and you forgot pie eaters, xenophobia, the long ball, whinging and crappy weather. If you're going to Pommie-bash at least get our stereotypes right.

HA HA, thanks for that mate, will remember for the next time this whole Italy V England league thread starts again (which wont be long I reakon).

Diamond_Joe said:
Eh whats going on here shinboners?? I always knew you were a good man!

Well, as long as everyone keeps their Italian football vs English football abuse on this thread, you guys can go for your lives.

But if I see any of the English football fans trying to derail another Italian football thread, they'll be suspended from this board for a week.

Likewise, any Italian football fans derailing an English football thread will get a similar punishment - although Diamond_Joe can have one free shot at the next thread that GoalsFrom50Out starts about Arsenal.

Shinboners said:
But if I see any of the English football fans trying to derail another Italian football thread, they'll be suspended from this board for a week.

That'd be a clean sweep for me ... only the Suggestions board to go~!

Likewise, any Italian football fans derailing an English football thread will get a similar punishment - although Diamond_Joe can have one free shot at the next thread that GoalsFrom50Out starts about Arsenal.

Lucky there's nothing to talk about unless someone wants to hear about the non-flying Bergkamp t-shirt I bought :p

Diamond_Joe said:
HA HA, thanks for that mate, will remember for the next time this whole Italy V England league thread starts again (which wont be long I reakon).

I live through it every day, just from the Aussies and not the Wogs ;)

GoalsFrom50Out said:
Lucky there's nothing to talk about unless someone wants to hear about the non-flying Bergkamp t-shirt I bought :p

"Waarom vlieg? Wanneer u op water kunt lopen." :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back