Rumour Goddard to kangas

Remove this Banner Ad

Contracted until the end of 2016. Does not make sense that he'll be looking to move now, and why wouldn't North just wait another year to attain his services without having to trade?

BREAKING NEWS: Bloke does two things at once.
I'm doing two things at once too.

Replying to your post and watching the eagles hit the front.

This is fun!

So was reminiscing about Essendon's last two seasons whilst we hit the front.
I should never have tried to match wits with someone who can turn 'Goddard' into "Floggard".

Your humour will break the internet.

And as i post Wellingham punches one through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should never have tried to match wits with someone who can turn 'Goddard' into "Floggard".

You're obsessed mate, get back to me when your clubs does something noteworthy onfield ie. finals wins. Besides, game is not over just yet.

Heard it on good authority Goddard has been told Essendon will be looking to move him on and he is meeting with the Kangaroos next week.
Must want to play with his boyfriend sticky Nicky dal santo how cute

You're obsessed mate, get back to me when your clubs does something noteworthy onfield ie. finals wins. Besides, game is not over just yet.
Obsessed with what?

What have I done that's obsessive?

OK I'll get back to you: my club has won 16 flags.

Why would they get rid of one of their best players
Goddard has said numerous times on the record that he is committed to staying at Essendon. Bombers aren't really in the position to be moving on non bannable players given what may happen

Would be on a fair whack and will not play in their next premiership side. Perhaps they have seen the light and realised they need to bring in youth

Have extremely strong mail that Goddard is willing to leave Essendon in search of a premiership either this year or next year

You would not begrudge anyone who has limited years left in the game trying to get out for a chance at ultimate success. Goddard has been fantastic and has shouldered more than he should have over the last couple of years. I highly doubt the OP is correct but you never know...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back