Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just remember timtamWB, the bigger they get, the harder they fall.

They'll lavish you with praise, and then call for your head, and release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths so that when they bark, they shoot bees. Marlowe will also take your free dental care away and give it to the new guy (arro73 is lurking).

I expect the Hashtag Hawks to be Tim Tam Slammed tomorrow.

Dental plan.

Arro73 needs braces.

This week's match has been mostly forgettable, but, it does have me looking forward all the way to the next Royal Rumble. I didn't enjoy participating in it last time around because wrestling has never been my thing - I could never grow the right mullet for that scene - and I feel I shall always be out of my depth when it comes to that arena, I did enjoy reading it, however. It inspires some amazing writing. I would really like to be a judge next time around.

I don't know who is organising it, doubt this far out that anybody has even begun to put any thought into that , but whoever does, hey... I am putting my hand up - I want to judge it.

Oh, for the newbies, I've played the most games of any Royal. I've only ever played in one finals series, where my team went out in straight sets. In my first ever final I recorded a 0 possession game. I've not yet won a final. I am a curse and a disgrace. Hence my nervous anticipation as this season comes to an end.

Oh, for the newbies, I've played the most games of any Royal. I've only ever played in one finals series, where my team went out in straight sets. In my first ever final I recorded a 0 possession game. I've not yet won a final. I am a curse and a disgrace. Hence my nervous anticipation as this season comes to an end.
Don't worry, I'm here now. Using my divine powers, I will guide us to a flag*

*If I don't I get the feeling I'll end up like sverik25

Don't worry, I'm here now. Using my divine powers, I will guide us to a flag*

*If I don't I get the feeling I'll end up like sverik25
That's my place. Don't take over my place.

You can get us the oranges for half time. But I don't like oranges, so could you actually get us Starburst?

You can get us the oranges for half time. But I don't like oranges, so could you actually get us Starburst?
Orange flavoured starburst it is.

Hey, you took my place.

If you're similarly usurped, you're just gonna have to sit there, groovin' on it ;)

Hey, you took my place.

If you're similarly usurped, you're just gonna have to sit there, groovin' on it ;)
You were getting a big head. You might have been getting personal success, but where was the team success? There needed to be a shake up.

I don't have a big head. We've already proved using simple maths how I've come good on my promises, about to grab a finals berth.

You were getting a big head. You might have been getting personal success, but where was the team success? There needed to be a shake up.

I don't have a big head. We've already proved using simple maths how I've come good on my promises, about to grab a finals berth.
Marlowe, timtamWB's bullying me with logic and simple mathematics.

Expect a performance review following my workplace complaint. Oh, and a basket of assorted fruits, as a token gift of appreciation for our recent form. Watch out for rats if you're going to leave it lying around, though. sverik25 was tasked with dealing with our vermin problem, but ever since we got that Street Fighter cabinet, he's done nothing.

Rumours run rife that timtamWB stormed out of his performance review, Tommycash quashes them by explaing that the entire team actually left the room holding hands like some disconnected bizarro ring-around-o'-rosie game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours run rife that timtamWB stormed out of his performance review, Tommycash quashes them by explaing that the entire team actually left the room holding hands like some disconnected bizarro ring-around-o'-rosie game.
It was a struggle to get through the door, and there was some awkward genital touching as we went two at a time.

arro73 seemed to make sure he buddied up with Marlowe, in what I suspect is some plot to get elevated to the top of the tree quicker.

NathanMJ_WB54 stuck with sverik25, because he was too insecure to touch anyone else except for the guy who resembles Mitch Honeychurch the most.

Son of God stuck with Wise Guy Sam or as he kept calling him, "Wise Girl Samantha". I'm not sure what's going on there, and frankly I don't want to know.

We have a pretty entertaining bunch here at the Royals, which is why I need to play 'grandpa' at certain stages.:D

OI! I'm clearly the grandpa around here.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.
I can't get out of bed.:)
Who's in your head? Back in my day we didn't even get fed unless we actually did some work. I don't imagine you young whippersnappers know anything about that though.

Who's in your head? Back in my day we didn't even get fed unless we actually did some work. I don't imagine you young whippersnappers know anything about that though.
I remember back in the day when I was half way through high school, was extremely fit and had an erection that needed some suffocating to deflate.

Ah those were the days......you hadn't as yet been born.:eek:

My favourite Okey post yet.

#okey350

On the plus side, we've got the Wonders next week, so that's a gimmie. Give me? Givmmie? You know what I mean. Also arro73's debut. If it's anything like most of our debuts, it will hopefully not be a soul-crushing defeat.

On the plus side, we've got the Wonders next week, so that's a gimmie. Give me? Givmmie? You know what I mean. Also arro73's debut. If it's anything like most of our debuts, it will hopefully not be a soul-crushing defeat.
We always seem to lift for debutants. Next week better be no different. Enjoy it arro73 - hopefully we can bring home a win for you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back