Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok let's regroup, and send out a statement. We need to crush our opposition next week. Destroy them.

Or you know, just win by a goal. That's fine too.

Please Mr. Sim, can we have some more wins? We've been good boys (and girls in the case of some of our posters (not naming names)) and we deserve them.

On the plus side, we've got the Wonders next week, so that's a gimmie. Give me? Givmmie? You know what I mean. Also arro73's debut. If it's anything like most of our debuts, it will hopefully not be a soul-crushing defeat.
You know it. Heads high Royals, my debut will be looked upon as highlight of S18!

Hope I don't do my ACL in the warm-up.

OT: GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY!

OK I'm done.

Since I posted this in the wrong thread....not sure how that happened.

Royals round 15 player stats

xpao0o.jpg

Wise Guy Sam moves into top position as the number one accumulator of the qooty ball off the back of his performance against the Hawks, with NathanMJ_WB54 hot on his trail.

Interesting to note that Nathan has now scored more than 100 exie points in 8 of his 15 career games, a percentage only bettered by timtamWB who has 5 exie tons from his 8 career games.

The Royals have 11 players in total who have kicked 10 or more goals for the season, with another 3 players on the cusp of joining them, which must be some kind of league record over the course of the Sweet FA's 18 seasons, although maybe akkaps can confirm if this is the case since he's the master statsman of the league.

Now for a few fun facts.

#1 - okeydoke7 needs 7 goals to achieve 100 goals in Royals colors, and for an average of 50 a season at Gold City.

#2 - Wise Guy Sam needs 11 hitouts to displace Marlowe as the all time center bounce king in the history of the club.

#3 - NathanMJ_WB54 requires 4 more tackles to record 100 career tackles, and 100 tackles for the season. Son of God is the all time tackle leader at the Royals and he currently sits on 144 tackles from twice as many games played.

PLAYER OF THE ROUND

Wise Guy Sam for his 14 HO, 28 disposal, 7 tackle, 1 goal performance against the Hawks.

He's feat of acquiring 131 exie points for his game fell narrowly short of his 140 point round 8 game against the Furies.

Yes we can still feature in the finals but would need to win our last 2 games.

Your disposal averages are all inferior. As are nearly all of your exie/DT averages.

Time for arro73 to shine. I'm passing on the messiah baton. From now on I am just a great player in the side, and he is our saviour.

Your disposal averages are all inferior. As are nearly all of your exie/DT averages.

Time for arro73 to shine. I'm passing on the messiah baton. From now on I am just a great player in the side, and he is our saviour.
You can now call me Jesus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timtam ripped the head off Nathan's Mr. Honeybunny.

Tensions are high to say the least.
tumblr_mqpr84aInC1qfrrv2o1_500.png

It's got to the point where I'm not angry, just disappointed. Disappointed in how our supporters caused this outcome, how Griffen acted, so many things.

I'm not going to be active for a couple of weeks probably.

It's got to the point where I'm not angry, just disappointed. Disappointed in how our supporters caused this outcome, how Griffen acted, so many things.

I'm not going to be active for a couple of weeks probably.
Yeah s**t. This stuff has actually got me down somehow. I always knew I loved the dogs, but I didn't quite realise how much I do. It hurts to see them like this. That is like talking about a girlfriend or a good friend. Creepy.

Timtam ripped the head off Nathan's Mr. Honeybunny.

Tensions are high to say the least.
tumblr_mqpr84aInC1qfrrv2o1_500.png

Another perfect and deep post considering NathanMJ_WB54 love of his Honeybunny Honeychurch, while Timtam as a fellow bulldog supporter following the lead of the poor doggies over the past 24 hours.

I wish I was you.

I pity the wonders, going up against the Royals angry and feral dogs contingent. Glad we aren't playing you.
You look good posting in this team thread. I mean, you always look good. But this really suits you.

I'm currently working on a 3 way trade that sees 4 points sent to the Royals from the Hawks, with the Furies receiving 1 point from the Royals which will be on traded to the Hawks. This means we may be finals bound but I'm still unsure.

I've been working on a Harry Potter Lego set. I think I'm missing Ron's red hair piece but I'm still unsure.

I'll let you be the judge of which one of your captains does the important work around here, behind the scenes. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back