Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 5 culminated with Easty becoming the all time Royals disposal leader, and it also saw The Old Dark Navy's register his 700th career disposal.

This week against the Bandits Easty needs 23 disposals to become the first Royal in history to notch up 1,000 disposals for the club.

2nu7pk5.jpg

Round 5 culminated with Easty becoming the all time Royals disposal leader, and it also saw The Old Dark Navy's register his 700th career disposal.

This week against the Bandits Easty needs 23 disposals to become the first Royal in history to notch up 1,000 disposals for the club.

Please ensure Easty gets 23 or more disposals as I don't want his achievement overshadowing my 100th next week.

So we will cling onto top 4 but drop below the Dragons because our percentage is s**t.

I don't think I've played in a win 40+ for 4 seasons or more now.

Nah I was wrong. Only when it means absolutely nothing and all hope of finals is long gone.

Las Vegas Bears 20.13 (133) defeated Roys FFC 10.7 (67) - last round last season.

Finals are still a distinct possibility considering how terrible the bottom three teams are and how good the top two are at the moment. As long as we don't go all Hindenburg on ourselves we should be set.

Fell 4 touches short, sorry Wise Guy Sam

So what's the plan for next week? Don't name Easty on the team sheet? ;)

Truth is I don't think we can win without him at Ruck so for my 100th we need him.

And if we do win we are doing pretty fantastic so I'll let his lack of many disposals this week slide :p

It's only fair, I haven't kicked a goal this month so we can't let Easty have all the blame. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 19 Club Song;

I think Katy Perry's "Roar" because it's really quite inspiring (woah-oh-oh-ohh):

I thought I wrote a song?
For years they took, the best of us
And claimed them, for their own.
But now we've got them, back again
Our Royals have come home.

We're the Royals, Gold City Royals
And we're here, to show you why
We're the big kings, kings of the big game
We're the Royals, we're reigning high.

For years we learned the lessons
And we learnt them, very well
But now we've added, Gold City passion
And we'll give you, royal hell

We're the Royals, we're reigning high

So watch out, all you know-it-alls
All you wise men, from the SFA
Oh you'll get more than just a QOOTY game
You'll get a Gold City Royals feast

We're the Royals, we're reigning high.

There we go, that's better

Marlowe feel free to add this to the OP, or even ignore it and throw in the recycle bin.

This is a list of every player on our list for season 19, with their career stats and total games played.

2z86fdl.jpg
Do you have stats for Gold City only?
I feel so inexperienced looking at career stats.

Pfft. This loss is pointless in the grand scheme of things, as the Dragons will probably have to vacate those four points, one way or another. :cool:

Marlowe Wise Guy Sam nice work today. I heard Ablett was crap :p

Dom Tyson is my fave Dee. I'm glad at least some expansion club picks had the balls to return to the real state of AFL.

Marlowe Wise Guy Sam nice work today. I heard Ablett was crap :p

Dom Tyson is my fave Dee. I'm glad at least some expansion club picks had the balls to return to the real state of AFL.

Maybe it is too early to call, but every one of Roos' recruits has been a success. Like I want to a jumper that has each of Tyson, Cross and Lumumba's numbers on the back. #12188. But of course, I can't, because I'm saving all of my money to help create the world's largest statue of Jesse Hogan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back