Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

These finals are taking too long to get here. I suggest we begin our own finals. With blackjack, and hookers.

I'm good at blackjack. I just sit on low numbers and let the dealer beat me until I'm out of money. That's how it works yeah?

I'm good at blackjack. I just sit on low numbers and let the dealer beat me until I'm out of money. That's how it works yeah?

I'm good at hookers. I just sit or lie down and let the hookers beat me until I'm out of money. That's how it works yeah?

I think it's polite to yell "yahtzee", which I believe is Native American for, "hit me!", every now and again, just so you at least give the appearance of someone who knows what they're doing. It would be disrespectful otherwise.

Win this week and we've beaten a club record for most wins in a season and we are also playing finals. Lose and I'll string you all up and take to you with a mallet.

Win this week and we've beaten a club record for most wins in a season and we are also playing finals. Lose and I'll string you all up and take to you with a mallet.

Don't incentivise Tommycash :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlowe brilliant OPs, first time i've actually gone and read all the OPs for the round.
chortled heartily.

I wanted to copy and paste the same preview for all the games originally, because I didn't believe anybody would read them all and so no one would notice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back