Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

This season's BnF will be based on your Battlefield Hardline K/D ratio.

This is an outrage. I'll play anybody in counter-strike 1v1 to settle who is the better FPS player.

Also I demand this years BnF be strictly based on posting. **** Easty, I wanna win.

My last month has been awful anyway. 3kz will win by whatever the answer of his weekly algorithms is.

I've got this in the bag.

I was only being nice. I am really going to pull a Gee Dub, because I really need to finally win something tangible in this competition.

I haven't seen any player stats for a while. I want to see how much of a possession lead I have on Igloo :)
I'll get to that over the next 3 days.

Easty

34pmglk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a single hit out in my whole career. One day.
Well you're comfortably the all time leading mark taker for the club. That's something to hang your hat on. ;)

The umpires ******* love you.
I put my head over the ball and have an innate ability to shrug my shoulders at the point of tackling contact.;)

My accuracy went downhill really fast.

I guess when you're winning it's not as important but I think it cost us last week and I'll be doing my best to kick through the footy this week.

A few 10 bags and I can still win the Alfie, never say never.

Also, holy s**t... finals. Four seasons, two and a half years and twelve captains later, and here we are boys.

I am so happy I could cry. Look at banner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back