Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I really vibe with that Black strip - The AFL would never let us do it but that should be our "Primetime" kit.

The top right Red number is a goer too, All we need to do is simplify the logo and it comes out alright

GWS get a charcoal one so we could be alright.

It looks sick

5d5991f3406dac240d4374757bfc714a.jpg

This I what we would end up with…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, at least it’s genuinely questionable whether we have the worst guernseys in the league now as opposed to clear worst.

Don’t rate their logo either. Looks straight out of a ‘build a team’ franchise game mode.

Bit of a fizzer of a reveal for me really. Still exciting times though.

Last edited:
I mean, at least it’s genuinely questionable whether we have the worst guernseys in the league now as opposed to clear worst.

Don’t rate their logo either. Looks straight out of a ‘build a team’ franchise game mode.

But if a fizzer of a reveal for me really. Still exciting though.
I don`t think your jumper is the worst at all, as I believe the Giants are by far the worst!!! To me your jumper should have more gold down the front as you are the Gold Coast not the red coast after all, and perhaps a St Kilda type jumper except that the middle division would be gold with red on both sides of that.....Also if you actually have blue as one of your colours why not make it slightly more prominent with blue trim around the neck and arms. I absolutely detest the Giants colours as orange is a beach/summer colour and reminds me of sickly sweet fanta, :mad: and if you are going to have orange then make the grey black so it at least stands out more, but get rid of that white "G" as that looks a bloody afterthought!!! As the Giants often do when they play away they wear an almost black look with an orange G and when in all orange a black G and to me they both look better than their normal piece of rubbish!!!.........we know why they chose those colours of course, as just take a look at the NRL tigers colours and they are in the same area are they not?!!

For those old enough to remember the Tasmanian Guernsey it’s a replica of their state of origin strip, so it makes sense for them to use it. Designed for the state to unite behind. However, having said that it does look s**t
It's a terrible version of it and it makes no sense for an AFL club to use a State of Origin jersey. Be like the Crows using the croweater jersey.
Use the colours sure, but come up with a different design.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back