Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how everyone else feels, but I don’t hate the yellow training kit they’re rocking. Maybe we should do more with Gold/Yellow, possibly as an away kit.

It could also just be because the GC logo doesn’t contrast as much…

Really dig the yellow training top. Wish we had the guts to make that the clash strip

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure how everyone else feels, but I don’t hate the yellow training kit they’re rocking. Maybe we should do more with Gold/Yellow, possibly as an away kit.

I like the yellow, my local club features yellow as the main colour. You get used to it

As I've said a million x before, the logo doesn't look anywhere near as crap if it has some pattern or something in the background. It's why the indigenous jumpers usually looks better than the home jumper.

The flaw in the current home jumper is it's a weak looking circle on a bland background in the middle of nothingness.

When they see how many they sell once released next year they may have no option to make it away top.
A lot of comments on social media asking where to buy it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think, Suns should remove eclipse and its background and just play with letters design. That's the only design I liked posted here long time ago.

Yeah, that training gold guernsey rocks, eclipse just ruins it, IMO.

That black and gold is sick. Full rebrand around that. Song, guernseys everything
Agree, it looks awesome, you could just use a super dark blue like the crows do that way the song doesn’t need to change. Can’t see it happening though, as I reckon Port Adelaide and the Maggies would have a problem with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back