News Good Friday Game?

Should we play Good Friday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

good friday as its not really a season opener any more and with the way we have been going anytime we play richmond will be huge.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Carlton is happy for us to give up our 'season opener' (that really wasn't, this year) against Richmond in order to play against North on GF. If we all had to choose between the two, which would you prefer?

It was in the HUN this morning MEB_

I'm not too fussed I would still attend and I have no problem at all with games played on Good Friday.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Carlton is happy for us to give up our 'season opener' (that really wasn't, this year) against Richmond in order to play against North on GF. If we all had to choose between the two, which would you prefer?

The GF game against North. Carlton v Richmond games are underwhelming bar the elimination final.

The GF game has a lot of potential to be a massive blockbuster compared to the opening game which gets ruined by the fixturing far too often to be sustainable.

BlefAfnCMAA6Rzz.jpg

A prelude gathering to what's coming next year?
Re-tweeted by Guy Grossi.

This Carlton fan and Celebrity Chef might have been the brainchild behind this membership campaign...

mship-f-cover-246-2.jpg

I'm now going to sin by eating a hamburger.

Re-tweeted by Guy Grossi.

This Carlton fan and Celebrity Chef might have been the brainchild behind this membership campaign...

mship-f-cover-246-2.jpg

I'm now going to sin by eating a hamburger.
im having burgers for dinner too...

so looking forward to it

This is why our club is struggling this season. Our supporters are sinners.;)
If this is the most sinful thing I've done this year.... Or week for that matter, I've had a quiet week.

This is why our club is struggling this season. Our supporters are sinners.;)
Jesus will forgive me.

At least there isn't any meat in the pies and hot dogs they sell at the footy...

“I take it from your yelling that you like my tofu dogs.”
“Tofu?”
“Oh, yes, no meat whatsoever, and only thrice the fat of a normal hot dog. I made the switch and nobody noticed.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back