Goulburn Valley FL - 2011 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who have you boys got cocker. The lions have East Burwood and Northcote Park not sure on the other one, im hearing your numbers are good.Have you opened up your Turkey account in Tat yet hahahaha

And Belmont from Geelong League

Good one d*@%head....good on them for having a go!! Great club I reckon, have only heard good things about them. Stick to supporting the Brisbane Lions you tosser...there weelin and deelin got them along way last year!!!

look pal, all im saying is they go to a lot of trouble to pull the big names and never do anything,look at the "hotshots" they have from heidelberg, im sure their good blokes, but a lot a money for not much gain in my opinion.

go Bears:cool:

they seem to wheel n deal every year just to choke in finals. in country footy anything less then a grandfinal cant be seen as a good year

Dont agree with you there hickson, in 2004 we made finals for the first time in a very long time[ seymour] and regarded the year as a good year. then we went on to play in four grandfinals in a row. Every club in every league has diffrent goals, most clubs goals would be to win the flag, some to develope youngsters and hopefully make finals and then others strive to just stay afloat. Budget plays the biggest role in this decision on how hard you go at winning the flag. If clubs have committees that work so hard within there towns to generate money into there club, to help them succed, then they have every right to go out and wheel and deal as much as they like, or some clubs just are lucky to have good town sponsours or the White Knight we would all love to have at our own clubs.

Dont agree with you there hickson, in 2004 we made finals for the first time in a very long time[ seymour] and regarded the year as a good year. then we went on to play in four grandfinals in a row. Every club in every league has diffrent goals, most clubs goals would be to win the flag, some to develope youngsters and hopefully make finals and then others strive to just stay afloat. Budget plays the biggest role in this decision on how hard you go at winning the flag. If clubs have committees that work so hard within there towns to generate money into there club, to help them succed, then they have every right to go out and wheel and deal as much as they like, or some clubs just are lucky to have good town sponsours or the White Knight we would all love to have at our own clubs.

by white knight you mean mr.meka??

yep sorry let me rephrase that anything less then a grandfinal appearance for mooroopna should be considered as a disappointment consider they rarely blood up and coming youths and seems to turn over more then half there senior list every year.

either way, if mooroopna can get a goos start they will be up there toward the pointy end of the field again.

do they have any practice matches set up??

Bears:footy:

Looks like Echuca have lost another very handy player with 'pace' David Ismail - Echuca United.

That's absolute crap!Spoke to him yesterday and he has had basketball stuff on. He can't wait to play At echuca.As for the other handy players that have left there are a couple that went bush because they would've been in the early show!I reckon that u might be one of them mate by looking at ur past posts.:thumbsdown:

I see in the Free Press Ky have announced the signing of a well credentialled ruckman from the Mornington Pennisular league. With Jason Morgan, Sierakowski, Gill all on board they are starting to again look reasonable. They are hopeful of holding on to Ogden and are still confident of landing 2 strong signings to boost their on ball/midfield brigade.
Whether these cover their losses will be interesting to see.
Would imagine Dirty is still working on his list pretty hard.

yep sorry let me rephrase that anything less then a grandfinal appearance for mooroopna should be considered as a disappointment consider they rarely blood up and coming youths and seems to turn over more then half there senior list every year.

I agree with this one, Mooroopna have been disappointing in the last 5 years with the money they have been spending:thumbsu:

That's absolute crap!Spoke to him yesterday and he has had basketball stuff on. He can't wait to play At echuca.As for the other handy players that have left there are a couple that went bush because they would've been in the early show!I reckon that u might be one of them mate by looking at ur past posts.:thumbsdown:

Then why was he training with United on Tuesday night 'Mr knowall'?

And for the record....never played there Mooshie!:D

I agree with this one, Mooroopna have been disappointing in the last 5 years with the money they have been spending:thumbsu:

Well said no heart,and i see no reason it wont continue this season, in other words not much bang for your buck:club:

Then why was he training with United on Tuesday night 'Mr knowall'?

And for the record....never played there Mooshie!:D

Mr Knowitall Knows cos I'm mates with him. He trained there cos he could't with Echuca -different nights. Once again he is playing for echuca. In fact from what I hear echuca have picked up some very good ones to replace so called handy ones~!

I see in the Free Press Ky have announced the signing of a well credentialled ruckman from the Mornington Pennisular league. With Jason Morgan, Sierakowski, Gill all on board they are starting to again look reasonable. They are hopeful of holding on to Ogden and are still confident of landing 2 strong signings to boost their on ball/midfield brigade.
Whether these cover their losses will be interesting to see.
Would imagine Dirty is still working on his list pretty hard.

Not sure Gill is on board Jaggo...Can you confirm this?

Mr Knowitall Knows cos I'm mates with him. He trained there cos he could't with Echuca -different nights. Once again he is playing for echuca. In fact from what I hear echuca have picked up some very good ones to replace so called handy ones~!

Fair to say david wouldnt leave echuca, played all seniors last year except round 1. Yes moosh from what i have heard echuca will be up there again. Any1 know how heightys knee is recovering.

Never mind, found it.

That player is Chris Kelf from Beaconsfield, in the Casey-Cardinia division. I watched that league every week last year and Kelf is the best ruckman going around. He missed most of last year with an injury, but came back for the finals.

He's very tall, athletic and pretty fiery. Played interleague, made teams of the year, etc. He'll be a very handy player for Ky.

Never mind, found it.

That player is Chris Kelf from Beaconsfield, in the Casey-Cardinia division. I watched that league every week last year and Kelf is the best ruckman going around. He missed most of last year with an injury, but came back for the finals.

He's very tall, athletic and pretty fiery. Played interleague, made teams of the year, etc. He'll be a very handy player for Ky.

sounds like a good pick up..do you know if egan is back again too?

either way, if mooroopna can get a goos start they will be up there toward the pointy end of the field again.

do they have any practice matches set up??

Bears:footy:

The boys at Catland will be okay, they've lost Whelan, Lee, Gay, Green, Haydock, Parsons, Cowman, Durling and Lowe from last years side, so fair chunk of their side have gone. They are playing Maribyrnong Park and I think a Diamond Valley League Club, not sure who else at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back