Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun Atley delisted, no doubt Rochy will be into him and Joe pretty hard.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im surprised he was delisted, he'd be cheaper and more upside to Hibberd.

If he's not picked up by another team, would he go back to vfl and try be picked up mid season, or happy to have climbed the mountain, played AFL and go back and play back home

Family business has changed substantially over the last 5 yrs while Marty has given AFL a crack.

I wouldn’t be surprised if not picked up by an AFL side this off season he will head home to work. I suspect that’s why Echuca may have already been in contact

Family business has changed substantially over the last 5 yrs while Marty has given AFL a crack.

I wouldn’t be surprised if not picked up by an AFL side this off season he will head home to work. I suspect that’s why Echuca may have already been in contact

Marty is still good enough to play at AFL level and I am sure will be looking for another chance. If it wasn't for injuries he could have possibly been a premiership player.

Atley is different proposition but I think local metropolitan clubs will have a front running on his services if he wishes to play. I am aware of one well known Melbourne club who has already enquired about his availability. Things move quickly.

Yeah Austin and Miller are both out the door. Suspect Joe might pursue VFL for another year although Ringo will have an informed opinion. Joe had nominated Rochy as his home club last year.
I’d assume Joe will go around again at Essendon. Was skipper and only 24 so like Marty Hore I’m sure they will both continue in the VFL. Nevertheless, I’m sure Rochy will be having a crack.

I’d assume Joe will go around again at Essendon. Was skipper and only 24 so like Marty Hore I’m sure they will both continue in the VFL. Nevertheless, I’m sure Rochy will be having a crack.

joe is going round with Essendon again. Remembering reading an article last year in the campaspe news interviewing joe. He was pretty confident that all 3 brothers would play at rochy for atleast a year sometime down the track. Who knows maybe 2023.

Marty is still good enough to play at AFL level and I am sure will be looking for another chance. If it wasn't for injuries he could have possibly been a premiership player.

Atley is different proposition but I think local metropolitan clubs will have a front running on his services if he wishes to play. I am aware of one well known Melbourne club who has already enquired about his availability. Things move quickly.
I think Atley is going to Sweden to set up a gym with his wife.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So's emmolgese Smith, Bewley, constable, brownless, king etc, depends on clubs salary, if they get picked up. I'd think he'd be an ideal replacement for Burchell at the lions, whether or not they pick him up, is another thing.

So's emmolgese Smith, Bewley, constable, brownless, king etc, depends on clubs salary, if they get picked up. I'd think he'd be an ideal replacement for Burchell at the lions, whether or not they pick him up, is another thing.
Bewley going back to his home club Darley at this stage. I reckon "The Egg"might get another crack, Constable a certain starter at AFL level. The others are interesting. Believe Marty's knee is still an issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back