Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
numder 11 mangan.... and dnt u start either ...
good on ya united09 u no my number from when i played under 16s in 2006 congrats man and i dont no y u r talkin ya self up mate u r making a fool of ya self and now everyone is goin to laugh at u when they see u play i feel sorry and sad for u :(

good on ya united09 u no my number from when i played under 16s in 2006 congrats man and i dont no y u r talkin ya self up mate u r making a fool of ya self and now everyone is goin to laugh at u when they see u play i feel sorry and sad for u :(

mango ... im realy not that worried about ppl laughing at me bocause if they laughing it only gonna make it easyer for me .... dw mango ill let u give me all the sh!t u want coz all im worried about is game day not what ppl say on a website

dw mango ill let u give me all the sh!t u want coz all im worried about is game day not what ppl say on a website
thats good mate well if u r only worrried about game day then y start all this s**t about ya self on here and i am not givin u s**t mate i say good luck to ya and i hope u can just back up all the s**t u have talked on here so good luck mate:thumbsu::cool:

mango im realy not that worried about ppl laughing at me bocause if they laughing it only gonna make it easyer for me .... dw mango ill let u give me all the s**t u want coz all im worried about is game day not what ppl say on a website
mate your the ONE talking yourself up on a website! you just didnt expect anyone to know your actual name, you've made an absolute fool or yourself
more people look at this website than you think mate, now everyone will know you talk yourself up over big footy hahahaha!

mango im realy not that worried about ppl laughing at me bocause if they laughing it only gonna make it easyer for me .... dw mango ill let u give me all the s**t u want coz all im worried about is game day not what ppl say on a website

man...this guy is a *%^*##

doubt if anyone on this site is your mate united09 after the dribble you have been writing.

can we please get back to talking about the development of players and who is performing well for the clubs in the pre season. this site is about footy not bigheads whose ability is limited to how big their mouth is.

on footy matters, i hear that robinson (ex shepp east) is playing at united with all his mates from shepp east who have also made their new home at united. powell, wagdin, martino, robinson are sticking together. interesting to note that a couple of those guys committed to another gvfl club but did not have the courtesy of even training with the club concerned. that teaches clubs about the individual - not worth their word so you are better off without them. committment is a thing that young people dont seem to understand these days. footy comes secondary to the type of person you are. these guys will do what all the congupna boys did last year to united. they will play the season and then shoot off back to a lesser league!!

what's happening at other clubs? i hear that some ky boys that were mentioned on this site as leaving and playing elsewhere for $$ is all rubbish! again knowing their parents, the chances of the post being correct were minimal. you see the parents are committed to the club and of course so are their sons who have played through their junior days in the sdjfl and now are in the gvfl. that's how you build a club - good family, good parents and the kids just come through as a process of that environment.

lol realy well who u play for and what numba and we will have 2 c about that

u will no who i play 4 n what numba i am when ur reality check comes during the season. On another note it looks like ur doing really well on the kdfl blog as well as if that league either gives a flying *** where u have gone either:D

can we please get back to talking about the development of players and who is performing well for the clubs in the pre season. this site is about footy not bigheads whose ability is limited to how big their mouth is.

on footy matters, i hear that robinson (ex shepp east) is playing at united with all his mates from shepp east who have also made their new home at united. powell, wagdin, martino, robinson are sticking together. interesting to note that a couple of those guys committed to another gvfl club but did not have the courtesy of even training with the club concerned. that teaches clubs about the individual - not worth their word so you are better off without them. committment is a thing that young people dont seem to understand these days. footy comes secondary to the type of person you are. these guys will do what all the congupna boys did last year to united. they will play the season and then shoot off back to a lesser league!!

what's happening at other clubs? i hear that some ky boys that were mentioned on this site as leaving and playing elsewhere for $$ is all rubbish! again knowing their parents, the chances of the post being correct were minimal. you see the parents are committed to the club and of course so are their sons who have played through their junior days in the sdjfl and now are in the gvfl. that's how you build a club - good family, good parents and the kids just come through as a process of that environment.

I haven't been on for a while but I do read the thread every now and then. I agree about the difficulty for clubs when players say they will train and then don't even call to tell you they have signed else where. I can assure you that its not just these boys. It is hard to get boys to commit, this includes SDJFL players as well. its now 12 weeks out till the season and there are still boys out there stuffing clubs around. Players who stated they would train at United have gone on to sign with Bears and Swans. Well stiff, yer it would be great if they gave you a courtesy call but they didn't, so we all move on. its obvious to the coaches at clubs who the blokes with at least some manners are.

Just to correct your comment on the Congupna boys from last season. You couldn't be more wrong. Muggles, Dan, Gribbo, Clucky and Tuckett are all staying at United and will play seniors. So therefore no Congupna players recruited last year have gone to lesser leagues. I don't have an issue with people bagging clubs, but at least make the comment factual instead of bullxxxx.

Just to correct your comment on the Congupna boys from last season. You couldn't be more wrong. Muggles, Dan, Gribbo, Clucky and Tuckett are all staying at United and will play seniors. So therefore NO Congupna players recruited last year have gone to lesser leagues. I don't have an issue with people bagging clubs, but at least make the comment factual instead of bullxxxx.[/quote]

Mellington (ex congupna) to Tocumal which is a fact and another dude Jimmy Cullum (not sure where he palyed) who won the best ad fairest to Tallygaroopna? Both chasing the $$$

Not bagging any clubs, just making comments about kids in today's footy and generally in life. To some its only about the $$$ and it is hard for clubs in any region to build loyalty. It is certainly the case where I live in Melbourne now.

Alot of the talk on here latly has been about the how the 3 shep teams are going to shape up this coming season. Is there any word on how teams like Benella, Euroa, Mansfield and Seymour are going for numbers and gun players, an where anyone thinks they will rank on the ladder this this year?

Just to correct your comment on the Congupna boys from last season. You couldn't be more wrong. Muggles, Dan, Gribbo, Clucky and Tuckett are all staying at United and will play seniors. So therefore NO Congupna players recruited last year have gone to lesser leagues. I don't have an issue with people bagging clubs, but at least make the comment factual instead of bullxxxx.

Mellington (ex congupna) to Tocumal which is a fact and another dude Jimmy Cullum (not sure where he palyed) who won the best ad fairest to Tallygaroopna? Both chasing the $$$

Mellington come from undera not congupna

Mellington come from undera not congupna

jimmy callum was at united and has deffinatly gone 2 tally... along with jesse donovan.... nick melington as far as im aware is off 2 toc ...his words not mine.. and the three shepp east boys r settling in well at there new club and i beleive will prove vital for united if we wish 2 make finals .... along with louise o sullivan jordan travaskis and the boy duff... all not sernten depending on if they make there vic squads

Just to correct your comment on the Congupna boys from last season. You couldn't be more wrong. Muggles, Dan, Gribbo, Clucky and Tuckett are all staying at United and will play seniors. So therefore NO Congupna players recruited last year have gone to lesser leagues. I don't have an issue with people bagging clubs, but at least make the comment factual instead of bullxxxx.

Not bagging any clubs, just making comments about kids in today's footy and generally in life. To some its only about the $$$ and it is hard for clubs in any region to build loyalty. It is certainly the case where I live in Melbourne now.[/QUOTE]

Fully agree with you about the difficulty of building loyalty, its pretty hard when you up against the dollar. Players don't even play for a club even if their parents played. They tend to go with the mates because its easier and safer that way. Mellington, actually was recruited from Ardmona boys and is going to Toc for dollars and the chance to play with a cousin and his sister's boyfriend. Cullum was recruited from Maguire under 16's and is playing for Tally ahgain for dollars. A lot of work was put into these boys in their development and it is frustrating to see 18 year olds leaving to get dollars. However there is no rule to say that they have to stay. All in all United haven't done too bad with retaining 3rds this year. They keep about 12 for the senior squad, 3 have gone to Melb for school and work, 1 to Bendigo Bombers, 1 to Bulldogs, 2 not playing at all, Donovan moved to Geelong, Handley to Shepp East, Mello to Toc and Cullum to Tally. not bad although it would be great for clubs if they could retain all their thirds for the seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

too many posters get on here without knowing the facts and that is why i have not responded to many comments since last year. lets gone on with the game and keep your posts to the truth. Demons4ever is correct in all he says, as usual.He speaks the facts, not rubbish that many of you do!!

is there any truth behind the rumour that big anthony tautala has called quits on football for this season?

jimmy callum was at united and has deffinatly gone 2 tally... along with jesse donovan.... nick melington as far as im aware is off 2 toc ...his words not mine.. and the three shepp east boys r settling in well at there new club and i beleive will prove vital for united if we wish 2 make finals .... along with louise o sullivan jordan travaskis and the boy duff... all not sernten depending on if they make there vic squads

please attempt to use English. Obviously Dux at school? Do you have women playing for you now? I bet LEWIS O'Sullivan appreciates being called LOUISE!!!!

please attempt to use English. Obviously Dux at school? Do you have women playing for you now? I bet LEWIS O'Sullivan appreciates being called LOUISE!!!!

sorry mate i left my school in year 9... goes 2 show ay ... 2 bad for me .... but with all the sh!t said on this site i doupt a spelling mistake is a problem

So united09 where use gonna finish on ladder this year? pushin top 3 ya rekon now with a big forward such as urself?

So united09 where use gonna finish on ladder this year? pushin top 3 ya rekon now with a big forward such as urself?
dunno bud .... c what happends ay ... no one will no who gonna make anything untill the first 5 rounds i rekon ... who do u play for and what do u think ul go :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back