Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say it was doomed from the start at all. He helped instil some greater professionalism to the club, unfortunately this dropped off as the year went by and Kenny picked up the slack. Ky knew it was a risk and would have been hoping to gain a gun player, but he didn't play to the hoped standard. There is nothing wrong with Shermo as a person, he showed great passion, but he still has a lot of developing to do as a coach. It just seems like the way he exited Pasco Vale put a target on his back and you boys have been waiting to jump on him whenever the chance arose. The bottom line is that he was a part of a coaching panel that got a team to a GF.

On paper he was THE COACH. in reality he was THE ASSISTANT.
I didn't realise the club was unprofessional in the years before Sherman. Thats an interesting comment.

Done and dusted and hopefully Paulo can instill even greater "professionalism" into the club......at a reduced price.

Interesting question to answer. Who would you rather in their prime at full flight? Newman or Sherman?
Key position goalkicker versus midfield speed with goal kicking ability?

I didn't realise the club was unprofessional in the years before Sherman. Thats an interesting comment.

Done and dusted and hopefully Paulo can instill even greater "professionalism" into the club......at a reduced price.

Interesting question to answer. Who would you rather in their prime at full flight? Newman or Sherman?
Sorry not saying the club was unprofessional at all, what I meant was that a more professional strength and conditioning approach to training, sort of keeping up with the way footy is played and trained for these days.

I wouldn't say it was doomed from the start at all. He helped instil some greater professionalism to the club, unfortunately this dropped off as the year went by and Kenny picked up the slack. Ky knew it was a risk and would have been hoping to gain a gun player, but he didn't play to the hoped standard. There is nothing wrong with Shermo as a person, he showed great passion, but he still has a lot of developing to do as a coach. It just seems like the way he exited Pasco Vale put a target on his back and you boys have been waiting to jump on him whenever the chance arose. The bottom line is that he was a part of a coaching panel that got a team to a GF.

Fair response Wombat. I will leave it at that. Hope KY continue to do well mate.

Hey GG, only seen Newman play a couple of games but in regards to metro/country footy I would take Newman without doubt.
Full forward with respect, and tough. Not easy to find. Shermo's commitment (and integrity) to local footy is just not there. And as you rightly put it, Newman would also be cheaper.

I know I haven't been kind to Shermo based on what I know of him playing local footy, but I acknowledge he did play at the highest level which is a great personal achievement, and more than most of us.

These were a couple of the posts. Hard to defend I would have thought.

1, Afro you s**t campaigner !! Flags are that sh** to win. F**k I hate beating old and beaten up flogs like yourself. Suck a d**k campaigner.

2, Jase you ugly f**k!! Gee wizz winning flags is s**t. I'm gunna knock you for six next year ugly campaigner.

I was told this went on last year from a few kyabram boys to a couple of saints players that played in the losing grand final!!!
as they say what goes around comes around and karmas a bitch so get over it ;)

I was told this went on last year from a few kyabram boys to a couple of saints players that played in the losing grand final!!!

So the 3rd placed losers thought they would taunt the 2nd placed losers about being losers?? .... Hmmm....

Surely you haven't gone to all the effort of making a Bigfooty account today just to post that dribble. If you are going to make something up at least come up with something better than "I was told".

Yep - anyone that knows Jase Morgan and Atkins would know that this is exactly how they would behave. Seriously, you're going to have to come up with something better than this to defend the blokes that behaved the way they did.

Four years ago the GVFL went hardcore on some junior players regarding the misuse of social media. Will they have the aggots this time?
Pretty sure the
Yep - anyone that knows Jase Morgan and Atkins would know that this is exactly how they would behave. Seriously, you're going to have to come up with something better than this to defend the blokes that behaved the way they did.

You are part of the reason this stuff happens..you actually condone it and then make excuses for it..and in likelihood seeing you've just joined up could possibly be one of them??? Perhaps you haven't read the apology from the club??? You are in the class of Overtheborder ...and that my friend is a concern

Reduced price, don't be niave GG, but well worth the upgrade and you'd take Newman even when Sherman was playing decent footy in the AFL!

Pretty sure the

You are part of the reason this stuff happens..you actually condone it and then make excuses for it..and in likelihood seeing you've just joined up could possibly be one of them??? Perhaps you haven't read the apology from the club??? You are in the class of Overtheborder ...and that my friend is a concern
My exact thought ringo, seeing as rising up just joined, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one them or Luke Morgan trying to defend the hopeless of his players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really...So who told you???? Which Ky players and to which Benalla boys? Was it the same guy who said some Ky players tried to king hit some Benalla boys before the GF started?
Give us some names??????
I spend a lot of time around the Saints and NEVER has his EVER been raised in conversations I have had with the players. You are speaking crap.
Your credibility here mate is zero, pretty much the same as the Freak.

Hey Silver. I seen that Lewis play a few times for Mooropna a few years back, and his a damm good player. Pretty flashy player that can win games. He still goes alright then? I'm guessing he would have been on good coin.
Yeah Turbs he has been a gun player in the GVFL since he arrived. Not sure how much money he commands but I imagine he would be on plenty as he is a match winner! All reports he is a top fella too so Tatura have done well in luring him across from Mooroopna. I imagine the Doggies will lure a few more top end players as well as cajole much of their own home grown talent back from District leagues in 2016. Be very competitive again.

ive heard billy burstin has a mate keen to come try footy out in the country. imagine paulo newman billy burstin in the forward line would worry oppistion. as well as picking up a A grade ruckman in reeves. and brad mangan returning home after winning a flag in the VFL. and lachie smith also to join ive heard. if alls true ky looking the goods all tho we all no what this time of the year is like!!

Really...So who told you???? Which Ky players and to which Benalla boys? Was it the same guy who said some Ky players tried to king hit some Benalla boys before the GF started?
Give us some names??????
I spend a lot of time around the Saints and NEVER has his EVER been raised in conversations I have had with the players. You are speaking crap.
Your credibility here mate is zero, pretty much the same as the Freak.
Lol, you guys are pathetic!
(Insert picture of baby crying next to dummy)
If you spoke to any Saint player you would know who we are talking about. Also to all you experts, tell Kyabram to keep looking for backmen, Smith is going no where fools. Talk about credibility!

Lol, you guys are pathetic!
(Insert picture of baby crying next to dummy)
If you spoke to any Saint player you would know who we are talking about. Also to all you experts, tell Kyabram to keep looking for backmen, Smith is going no where fools. Talk about credibility!

Congratulations you are now officially the biggest joke on the forum........the above proves the fact that you are part of the problem and the post is very consistent with the twitter comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back