Grand Final Events in Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

wishbone

Team Captain
May 12, 2004
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
So we can't really afford to make the trip over for the Grand Final (we spent all our money on the two finals, not going to let '03 happen again), does anyone know of any events in Adelaide? I heard something was going on down at footy park, and Alberton will surely have something swinging. What's everyone doing? I don't really want to be stuck at home watching a little tv, i feel spoilt by the live games. :)

wishbone said:
So we can't really afford to make the trip over for the Grand Final (we spent all our money on the two finals, not going to let '03 happen again), does anyone know of any events in Adelaide? I heard something was going on down at footy park, and Alberton will surely have something swinging. What's everyone doing? I don't really want to be stuck at home watching a little tv, i feel spoilt by the live games. :)
Grand Final week in Adelaide

Wednesday 22 September – Major training session
@ Alberton Oval (note the change from AAMI Stadium)

Give the players a big send off by watching them train for the last time in Adelaide before going to the MCG. Power staff are putting on a free sausage sizzle and there will be a Power merchandise stand for you to buy all your Power caps, t-shirts and scarves. Training begins at 4pm at Alberton Oval.

Saturday 25 September – Watch the Grand Final
@ Alberton Oval

Watching the Grand Final on TV? Then the best spot in town to watch the game is at the home of the Power, Alberton Oval. A giant superscreen will be erected on Alberton Oval. Join thousands of Power supporters at the biggest party in town to watch the game in the Power heartland. Alberton will be fully catered with food vans and beer and wine marquees. The party continues post game with live bands late into the night. Admission price is only $10 for all day and night entertainment. Children U15 free. Tickets at the gate. Gates open 10am.

Sunday 26 September – Players return party
@ Alberton Oval

The party continues! Gates open at 10am. Watch highlights on the big superscreen on and welcome the players back home. They’ll be signing autographs and hopefully still celebrating! Members get in free, non-members $10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back