Meet Up Grand Final Meet Ups - Melbourne, Sydney and everywhere else...

Where should we meet Friday after Parade>

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to strap bottles of wine on to me then and wear a hoodie. If they accuse me of it I'll burst into tears about how it's people like them that make me conscious of my weight.

I'm going to strap bottles of wine on to me then and wear a hoodie. If they accuse me of it I'll burst into tears about how it's people like them that make me conscious of my weight.
Haha. Funny I think that wine is going to be a lot harder to smuggle in than spirits! You need an ankle flask ;)

i reckon alexandria! nice and enclosed, atmosphere will go off! plus might rain on saturday (in syd) :(

I hate it raining but I'd take it bucketing down in Sydney so long as the rain doesn't touch Melbourne!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just do what I did with a few others.

Head to South Melbourne, find a Pizza place that allows BYO head to a Bottle shop and grab a few slabs and enjoy the night (also a good idea if you want to move on and find a place to watch a replay or such)

They might have closed early due to the presence of baja, or whoever he was 2 years ago.

Now I must hear details of this lol! lets just say if we win on Saturday there will be table dancing lol!

Just do what I did with a few others.

Head to South Melbourne, find a Pizza place that allows BYO head to a Bottle shop and grab a few slabs and enjoy the night (also a good idea if you want to move on and find a place to watch a replay or such)
I don't think I know of any pizza place in South Melbourne that allows BYO Beer?

Back