Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs.. xbox fail.

just tried to play gta v after not playing for a good 3 or 4 months.. download all the updates etc.

go to play game.. "insert disc 2".

i dont know where my disc 2 is, got disc 1 sitting in the case.

f u xbox.

How hard is it to put a disc back in it's case though? lol

Picked up the guide today at EB for $23
Looking forward to sitting down later and completing all the extra stuff, still got a few Strangers & Freaks missions that i can't find as well.

Hoping when the next gen versions come out they will be bundled with new single player DLC.
Why buy a guide when you find everything for free online?

Well really just for convenience, so i can play and just look at the book.
Easier for things like stunt jumps/collectibles with pictures.
I have to unplug my computer everytime i use my tv/consoles as the power point is in an awkward location.

Gameguides complete the experience, i have not purchased one in a while...... but i usually would buy a game and get the game guide with it.... not to spoil myself during teh game, but it's handy for hints and tips and most also come with making of, artwork and development diaries that i like to read as well.

I think the youtube walkthrough videos do a good enough job for most games.

Gameguides complete the experience, i have not purchased one in a while...... but i usually would buy a game and get the game guide with it.... not to spoil myself during teh game, but it's handy for hints and tips and most also come with making of, artwork and development diaries that i like to read as well.

I think the youtube walkthrough videos do a good enough job for most games.
I just use Youtube walkthroughs. I don't think I've ever bought a game guide.

I just use Youtube walkthroughs. I don't think I've ever bought a game guide.

I have not purchased one in a while, i meant to get the LTD edition guide for GTA V but i never got around to ordering it online. I started buying them 12 years ago, even for games that didn't require "help" (Need for Speed Underground 2). At one point the manager at EB (when i used to shop there) would give me free guides otherwise they were going to bin them.

RdZZnCH.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back