Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much could I expect EB or JB to take off if I traded in my PS3 version?

hqdefault.jpg

Anyone else getting the CE-32937-4 error on tbe ps4 for the latest update ? I have no idea as to what is causing it or how to fix it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some, crazy Putin supporter shows up in a blue and red-stripped monster truck, with a giant Russian flag on the back, so obviously I steal it. Begin driving it into the desert. I stop in a field to soak in the majestic beauty of the next-gen fields, snap a screenshot because I couldn't look like more of a character out of No Country for Old Men at that moment if I tried. Then Putin shows up, just off the road. He pauses for a moment, drives away, then stops, gets in reverse and begins hunting me down. I made it to a nearby stream before he finally shoots me.

I respawn, steal a pick up and hightail it out of there, stopping to give some kid a ride. Putin eventually finds us. :(

Some, crazy Putin supporter shows up in a blue and red-stripped monster truck, with a giant Russian flag on the back, so obviously I steal it. Begin driving it into the desert. I stop in a field to soak in the majestic beauty of the next-gen fields, snap a screenshot because I couldn't look like more of a character out of No Country for Old Men at that moment if I tried. Then Putin shows up, just off the road. He pauses for a moment, drives away, then stops, gets in reverse and begins hunting me down. I made it to a nearby stream before he finally shoots me.

I respawn, steal a pick up and hightail it out of there, stopping to give some kid a ride. Putin eventually finds us. :(
You'll have to steal it again, this time make sure you have sticky bombs...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You'll have to steal it again, this time make sure you have sticky bombs...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Definitely.

A little nifty thing I've noticed on the DS4: the lights blink red and blue when you're in a police chase. The lights also alternate between each character and I can't tell if it's always pink for your online character or if it changes depending on what you're wearing (because I'm going for the Urban Cowboy/Sonny Crockett look, I'm wearing a lot of pink).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back