Rumour Guess the Gold Coast Signings

Remove this Banner Ad

Not posting on the main board but can confirm that Nathan Foley and Campbell Brown will be in GC guernseys next year. Foley was a surprise but who could blame him leaving Tigers.

Names that are still negotiating are pointing to a very strong GC team next year!!

Not posting on the main board but can confirm that Nathan Foley and Campbell Brown will be in GC guernseys next year. Foley was a surprise but who could blame him leaving Tigers.

Names that are still negotiating are pointing to a very strong GC team next year!!

Why Not if ur so confident put your words to the test! Besides Foleys not going anywhere signed a 2 or 3 yr deal last year making him contracted.

But please do go on...........;)

Get some substance or dont post at all :mad:
FLOG!

Why Not if ur so confident put your words to the test! Besides Foleys not going anywhere signed a 2 or 3 yr deal last year making him contracted.

But please do go on...........;)

Get some substance or dont post at all :mad:
FLOG!
Well you bookmark it after you calm down champ - just passing on what i know to the gc supporters.

See you in October

You might as well start watching Matthew Spangher at WAFL because he is the most likely before daylight to be our uncontracted player to the GC.

Wanted to be traded last year, signed on for one more year with us, is not getting any oppertunity and is a tall developed KPB. Isnt the greatest player in the world but a good free pick up due to him being young tall and developed.

Garbage.
Foley is under contract for another 2 full years. If GC want him and Richmond agreed to trade him, it would be for a crazy deal too good to refuse - like 2 top 10 picks.
Ain't happening and DEFINITELY NOT SIGNED.
Thanks for the confirmation though champ.

Garbage.
Foley is under contract for another 2 full years. If GC want him and Richmond agreed to trade him, it would be for a crazy deal too good to refuse - like 2 top 10 picks.
Ain't happening and DEFINITELY NOT SIGNED.
Thanks for the confirmation though champ.

Champ - i don't know contract details or anything, i know what I am told. Whether he is out of contract or the bait that will make the tigers trade as they have stated i don't know. Come back in october and then maybe the answer will come!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put your credibility on the line Barwick17.
If Foley leaves, I will never post outside the Richmond Board on BigFooty.
If Foley stays a Tiger, You are to never post outside of the Collingwood Board!
Deal?

Let's see how confident you are in your rumour?!?!?!?

Deal?

I'm not going to make a call or go in to back-up Barwick's comments, however, I too have heard a pretty similar scenario in regards to Foley from a few people with very credible sources within the walls of Tigerland that Foley could definitely be one that is going at season's end/on the outer but not necessarily to the Gold Coast.

We'll find out at season's end I guess but I have heard something similar in regards to Foley's future at Punt Rd.

I'm not going to make a call or go in to back-up Barwick's comments, however, I too have heard a pretty similar scenario in regards to Foley from a few people with very credible sources within the walls of Tigerland that Foley could definitely be one that is going at season's end/on the outer but not necessarily to the Gold Coast.

Well, what they're saying is he's contracted for another 2 or 3 years so he can't go as an uncontracted player. If GC want him they would have to trade for him and it would have to be a very good deal in our favour if that's the case. Foley bleeds yelow and black though, won't be going anywhere.

Have heard that Bock has signed a two year deal with the GC for $600k.

All other clubs have been asked not to contact the Crows or Bocks Management regarding Bock, as he has confirmed his signing with the GC.

No idea how close to the truth it is, but it has come from the mouth of someone in one of the other clubs recruitment team.

Champ - i don't know contract details or anything, i know what I am told. Whether he is out of contract or the bait that will make the tigers trade as they have stated i don't know. Come back in october and then maybe the answer will come!

Champ, let's deal with facts.

1. Foley is CONTRACTED for another 2 YEARS with RFC.
2. Foley CANNOT SIGN with any other club WHILST under contract.
3. If he is UNDER CONTRACT, and wants to be traded, Foley's future is in the hands of RFC. They can decide his value and which club he can be traded to.
4. If a player is under contract and wants to leave, the club making the play for him WILL have to PAY MORE THAN MARKET VALUE.
5. Most of the so called rumoured signings of the GC have turned out to be BS.

Deal?

Done

If I were the Blues I'd be worried about losing Jordan Russell to them. Apparently he's the target from the Blues.

Could actually be good for you - he's a first round pick who'll probably do well in your B & F, thus ensuring a high pick for compensation. And while he is playing well right now he's been a bit disappointing for you overall. Anyway, wouldn't be all doom and gloom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back