Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 36 Team Thread: Float like a falcon, sting like a beez

Remove this Banner Ad

Now to shift our attention to more important matters like whether or not rye pinched the Ninty2Winty from me.

Now to shift our attention to more important matters like whether or not rye pinched the Ninty2Winty from me.
Can confirm that rye did indeed score the most goals for the Gumbies this season...... However, precedent has been set previously that the golden boot does not necessarily win the Ninty2Winty (season 33 for example). So, it could be you...or rye..or Mop...or StFly.

Can confirm that rye did indeed score the most goals for the Gumbies this season...... However, precedent has been set previously that the golden boot does not necessarily win the Ninty2Winty (season 33 for example). So, it could be you...or rye..or Mop...or StFly.
How does he do it! He deserves it.

Please tell me we don't have to wait for another season to end in a '6' before we're a chance
Hopefully we're like your mob in another league that won 3 in 5 after a long drought.

Please tell me we don't have to wait for another season to end in a '6' before we're a chance
Our grand finals have been in seasons 11, 16, 21 and 36 so I'll put myself out there by saying we will make another grand final before season 46. Statistically speaking, we should make two grand finals by then.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Brick Loosener gif actually
giphy.gif

Thanks to Falconista, Barrybran and GWS Goose for all their hard work behind the scenes.

Special thanks to Barrybran for his consistent effort for so many seasons, finally getting that premierships he deserves.

Thanks to Falconista, Barrybran and GWS Goose for all their hard work behind the scenes.

Special thanks to Barrybran for his consistent effort for so many seasons, finally getting that premierships he deserves.
Thanks for coming across. I've loved being able to post with you over the past eight seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the lads and ladies at work don't treat me differently now that I'm a premiership qootballer.
I hope that I'll finally get the respect I deserve
I look forward to Goose's tales from the real world when he tells them he's now a premiership player along with the Mobbs medal and best and fairests he's won.

I look forward to Goose's tales from the real world when he tells them he's now a premiership player along with the Mobbs medal and best and fairests he's won.

"Really? I didn't know you played footy."
"Naw, I run marathons. But I'm in this fantasy league, see..."
"Oh, so you have to track statistics, know the players, build a team up from scratch."
"Well, it's more like talking a lot of s**t and swapping GIFs online."
"..."

1702248355945.gif

"Oh, so you have to track statistics, know the players, build a team up from scratch."
"..."

View attachment 1869577
A few years back I was speaking at a Sportsman's lunch and before hand Mrs Goose was playfully mocking me following the Gumbies BnF and what not, so we were having a laugh about how it all works on the table and the MC as part of my bit on stage quizzed me about the SFA.
So as part of my expert discussion on elite pathways and what kids were coming through they got some excellent commentary on Qooty and me winning the BnF

Last edited:
"..."

View attachment 1869577

happy card game GIF by Hyper RPG

A few year back I was speaking at a Sportsman's lunch and before hand Mrs Goose was playfully mocking me following the Gumbies BnF and what not, so we were having a laugh about how it all works on the table and the MC as part of my bit on stage quizzed me about the SFA.
So as part of my expert discussion on elite pathways and what kids were coming through they got so excellent commentary on Qooty and me winning the BnF
Gads, how I wish there were video of this event.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back