Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

859sr.jpg

:thumbsu: Yes!

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

I'm led to believe that there's some football on this weekend :D

Thankfully this thread took off on a weekday so it could gain maximum traction :thumbsu:

I really hope that Hame's wiki gets closed down. That would be a fitting way to end this saga.

Just have to post in legendary thread.

Also I'm in for iTunes purchase.

Must watch HameDay this Sunday. Even if he doesn't say anything about this I'm sure many more memes will be able to be created

I'm led to believe that there's some football on this weekend :D

Thankfully this thread took off on a weekday so it could gain maximum traction :thumbsu:

I really hope that Hame's wiki gets closed down. That would be a fitting way to end this saga.

red+black are you and Barney in for the itunes recording?

And we now move into fourth place of the most viewed threads on the main board. Don't forget it's only 3 days old too.

Awesome thread :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Would love it if Spud Frawley got wind of this, Hamish would be a shoo-in for the Golden Flute :D

anyone kind enough to write up cliffs?
much appreciated.

anyone kind enough to write up cliffs?
much appreciated.

Here:

Hamish McLachlan owned a horse called Rompingwins. A wiki user named Rompingwins was found to be the only one updating Hamish's wiki page (which was filled with far too many little details and self indulgent crap). He was updating it multiple times per week, really meticulously caring about his wiki page. Likewise, a Youtube account called Rompingwins feautured a lot of footage of Hamish taken from his phone, it was clearly his account.

Bigfooty found it, made it viral, media outlets questioned Hamish, he's back pedalling and claiming he wasn't the one who wrote the most self indulgent wiki page of all time. Claimed Rompingwins is his friend's account. Hilarity ensues.

Meanwhile, The Cotch brought up this:

[YOUTUBE]2tEwVkypmDs[/YOUTUBE]

Hilarity ensues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of Lance Picioane about Hame, massive head wobble.

The Hawthorn footballer by the name of Lance Picioane is the creator of this action. Is a group for anyone who has gotten ahead of themselves or started to enjoy their own press at one point in time. This is not a shameful group, but merely an aknowledgement of getting up and about for your own performance

The Hawthorn footballer by the name of Lance Picioane is the creator of this action. Is a group for anyone who has gotten ahead of themselves or started to enjoy their own press at one point in time. This is not a shameful group, but merely an aknowledgement of getting up and about for your own performance

How's your dog?

Here:

Meanwhile, The Cotch brought up this:

[YOUTUBE]2tEwVkypmDs[/YOUTUBE]

Hilarity ensues.

"I was disappearing to do something.."

Yah update you wiki page!

Score?

It just keeps pumping out the brilliance. The dog nightmare vid and Rompingtwins are excellent.

I think it's only fair I show my appreciation at least once every 1000 posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back