Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

omyid.jpg

Oh crap I'm laughing in the library :D

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

I haven't seen the movie. But I'm lolíng thinking it's a scene from Old Yeller. Am I right?

Pretty sure it's To Kill A Mockingbird..

Hamish hacked into Robbo's twitter account for a little 'editing'. He's good at that shit and very stealthy.

Okay lads, I'm having a crack at this. Will never have anything on some of the stuff posted so far but I had to make a contribution or three.

Philosohamish.jpg

HamishMclachlan.jpg

BrotherHamish.jpg

On the rompingwins youtube profile it says the user is 36 years old.

What a coincidence Hamish is also 36 years old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is now the twelve most viewed thread of all time on the main board.

Rapidly closing in on the eleventh spot.

And in only two days. Epic.

It is now into tenth spot.

Also notice Robbo's photos on twitter with Hamish having xmas drinks. Good mates, he's not exactly going to throw him to the wolves (BigFooty :D)

Also notice Robbo's photos on twitter with Hamish having xmas drinks. Good mates, he's not exactly going to throw him to the wolves (BigFooty :D)

Shouldn't Robbo be more worried about throwing the wolves to Hamish? :confused:

Seriously guys I can assure you rompingwins is very much a real person. A few years back he was a close family friend whom I hired to take care of my Wikipedia page and YouTube account. It ended really really badly and I'll never speak to him again. Chin up Hame.

On the rompingwins youtube profile it says the user is 36 years old.

What a coincidence Hamish is also 36 years old.

Yes, yes.

But how old is Rompingwins??

I saw this thread going on yesterday and got a laugh out of the first few pages and had left it til just then...and good lord I am happy I came back (and I'm only up to page 56).

Thank you. Thank you to all involved from the bottom of my heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back