Independent doctors at every match

Remove this Banner Ad

Why wasn't he assessed after the head knock with Drew? Port took him off.
Will double quote here. Out of curiosity, you seem upset and carrying on about a player staying on the field concussed. Do you think a player who has been concussed will play well if he stays out?? If they are genuinely concussed they won’t. It seems more you believe keeping a player out on the field who is concussed is some “advantage” to a team and you see it more as a game than welfare.

I stopped reading after the bolded. I gather you know very little about sport and orthopedic injuries from this.
You stopped reading since you are getting destroyed in this debate on multiple fronts. You blindly can't see when your club does something wrong and are defending them to the hilt even though they have put a Geelong player at risk in the process.

The entire issue is about concussion and you are trying to deflect and morph it into a separate thing that no one has a problem with.

You stopped reading since you are getting destroyed in this debate on multiple fronts. You blindly can't see when your club does something wrong and are defending them to the hilt even though they have put a Geelong player at risk in the process.

The entire issue is about concussion and you are trying to deflect and morph it into a separate thing that no one has a problem with.

Forget it mate, he's Geelong crazy

I stopped reading because you have an incredibly poor understanding of the topic hence I stopped reading after

“Concussion is the only issue as it has long term consequences that greatly impact quality of life.”

I am laughing at the idea someone could say this then claim to be destroying anyone in a debate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back