Toast Happy Birthday to Brett Deledio!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
aka. Lids aka. BD3 aka. B.Deledio 3 votes aka. Brettlow medal aka. BrAAt Deledio aka Brett'n'Fairest aka. Ferrariledio aka. Fastestgoaleverledio aka. FROM 50 METRES AGAIN aka. Brett Delidio aka. Brett Dilidio aka. Brett Dileddio aka Brett Diledio etc. etc.

Shame both his leg and his haircut are injured at the moment, but they will surely be back in flying form soon so he can don the long sleeves and start drilling the footy to team mates anywhere from 5-50 metres by hand or foot with his eyes closed and a scragging tagger licking his smooth legs.

So yeah, Happy 28th Birthday Lids! Fun fact, he kicked 28 goals in 2008.

How does everyone think he'll go this season?

Dat hair tho!

9i1Y75M.jpg

MFiL94b.jpg

Last edited:

We are stuffed when he retires next year

I was thinking about his durability & how good it's been. Some players who are just that tough they rarely if ever get injured can have an injury that ends their time overnight....God I hope that doesn't happen with Lids & that he still has some great footy ahead of him...

I was thinking about his durability & how good it's been. Some players who are just that tough they rarely if ever get injured can have an injury that ends their time overnight....God I hope that doesn't happen with Lids & that he still has some great footy ahead of him...
I had a tear in my eye when his 140 consecutive game streak came to an end. :'(

Happy Birthday Lids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. He will play til 27, and he will be 27 for 50 years

Look mate, I know it hurts to think about him aging, but there's no point being in denial.

If he can make it to 35 then that's great, because hopefully by then they have the technology to easily turn him into a cyborg, which is really not much worse than what Essendon got away with.

Look mate, I know it hurts to think about him aging, but there's no point being in denial.

If he can make it to 35 then that's great, because hopefully by then they have the technology to easily turn him into a cyborg, which is really not much worse than what Essendon got away with.

A 27 year old cyborg

I think with Lids , his durability may become his downfall.....I'll elaborate. Due to it he will find managing an injury a very new experience. Becos of that he may not be as patient as he needs to to get it as good as it could be. Although having said this I do recall an interview Dimma gave where I think he said his Achilles is something that will need to be managed long term (rest of career). Those more in the know correct me if I'm mistaken... & also the medicoes will ensure he manages it properly ?

Happy 29th to this grouse unit!

Let's have a little cappy cook back at one of his better games from last season.

5pOV4RD.jpg

jJG9c1Y.jpg

I literally cried when he booted that 4th goal that sealed the match.

He was awarded 0 Brownlow votes for his performance.

#NoDeledioNoRichmond

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back