Harley Bennell pictured cutting lines of speed - Courier Mail

Remove this Banner Ad

There would comfortably be 100+ players in the AFL that do coke. Unfortunately for Benell he's the only one who the media have got hold of a photo showing it and said photo wasn't stolen from a doctors surgery

I'm less outraged that he's doing drugs than I am at the fact he's going to be hung out to dry for it when he's no Robinson Crusoe on this issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take TGO on at your own risk! BAM!
579771-robbo.jpg

A reminder to people, don't take pics or videos of you mate racking up lines for you. Not cool.
Whoever took that photo is no mate of Harley's - what a campaigner act to give that to the media

I'm pretty sure this would never see the light of day if he played for a Victorian club.
The medical records of players from a Victorian club were published before a court injunction forced their removal. When it comes to scandal they don't care which club it is

I wonder how much money the person who took the photo got for giving it to media?
That's the thing. Probably not much - if they are the sort of person to pull this s**t HUN would have gotten it for a grand or so. Better off blackmailing Bennell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back