Media HARPSichord's Mega Thread: Rankings of Every SFA Player's Posting Ability

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers, Im doing my best to not resent the little thing when its born, causing me to have a 3 month dry spell before its even outside...
I won't tell you about the dry spell that comes after it's come out just yet then :p

Glad to see this thread is right on topic.
I can get it on topic; Croweater 41's posting ability deteriorated quickly in the 2nd half of the season, and because of this, was rightly removed from the coveted FP position to the Wing where posting spuds play.

2/10

I can get it on topic; Croweater 41's posting ability deteriorated quickly in the 2nd half of the season, and because of this, was rightly removed from the coveted FP position to the Wing where posting spuds play.

2/10
Flog I carried you to a flag :p

Flog I carried you to a flag :p
Yeah, your behinds really carried me.

No, they actually did. People start treasuring the good FP when they have a s**t one on the same team :)

Yeah, your behinds really carried me.

No, they actually did. People start treasuring the good FP when they have a s**t one on the same team :)
As the coach I will happily take a piece of bread for you in a trade scenario for you right now.

I will give you a piece of bread with a bit of peanut butter on it (I'm generous)

Welcome to Baghdad TheFreshBanana
dramatic-squirrel-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http-__jass-urweird.tumblr.com_.gif

Everyday I am hoping something will happen, but no. Harpsy is to busy fishing.
To be fair he said this:
3 weeks.

By then I'll have a few teams down and it'll be bulk posting of ratings.

A ratings fest. Le Festival of de Rating, it shall be called.
which by my count is still a week away.

To be fair he said this:

which by my count is still a week away.
To be fair he said this:

As you all know I have been toying around with this idea for a couple of weeks and I have decided now is the time to go through with it. I will be starting off with last season's premiers, the Wonders, in the next day or two.
which by my count is almost three weeks late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back