Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

You will have a dozen young, top 20 players on your list.

You think they will all be happy to earn average money cos of the kulcha ?

Watch us.

As i have said b4, losing players to cap isn't something we have faced. Also cap will get bigger after tasmania comes in.

You dont think the 7 year contracts include sections on cap increases ?

7 year and long term deals in general are used for front and back loading.

The reality of our current cap space is, Sheezel will likely be on a draftee salary for the second half of his current deal.

I'd say he will be one of the higher paid players in the comp this season.

The reality of our current cap space is, Sheezel will likely be on a draftee salary for the second half of his current deal.

The first 2 years after draft are set amounts arent they? Or maybe that changed.

But it used to be standardised base + match fees for the first 2 years then from the 3rd year anything can happen.

You dont think the 7 year contracts include sections on cap increases ?

Ummm, we currently have 3 players contract expiring in 2030, they have been frontloaded meaning most of the moeny have been paid already. Towards the 2nd half, we are paying penuts, meaning more will be paid for others...if they warrant the higher price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very well said

More of the same from Sheezel today.

Impactful in the first qtr when he played 50/50 def/fwd and moved up the ground. Was involved in multiple scoring chains, inside 50s and had a shot at goal but shanked it. Was looking genuinely dangerous and a part of why North burst out of the blocks.

After the first qtr, basically no play forward of centre and no impact on the play or Norths ability to score.

Think he had 5 scoring involvements in the first qtr and 6 for the match.

Shows that when he gets forward of centre, he impacts the game.

Got a ton of the ball in the last 3 qtrs but essentially had no impact on the game after qtr time.

If he’s going to stay down back, North need him playing like he did in that first qtr and not the rest of the game getting easy possessions deep.

Looking a genuine game winner in the first and then seagulled the next three qtrs without impact.

More of the same from Sheezel today.

Impactful in the first qtr when he played 50/50 def/fwd and moved up the ground. Was involved in multiple scoring chains, inside 50s and had a shot at goal but shanked it. Was looking genuinely dangerous and a part of why North burst out of the blocks.

After the first qtr, basically no play forward of centre and no impact on the play or Norths ability to score.

Think he had 5 scoring involvements in the first qtr and 6 for the match.

Shows that when he gets forward of centre, he impacts the game.

Got a ton of the ball in the last 3 qtrs but essentially had no impact on the game after qtr time.

If he’s going to stay down back, North need him playing like he did in that first qtr and not the rest of the game getting easy possessions deep.

Looking a genuine game winner in the first and then seagulled the next three qtrs without impact.
Still a very young 2nd year player, has massive upside

“Defender wins against forward making him the GOAT”

Logue couldn’t tie Charlie or Jezza’s bootlaces
Calm down mate I’m just saying he’s a decent defender in response to a comment clearly made in jest. I’m sure the AFL aren’t going to read my post and take Charlie’s Colemans away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back