Opinion Has Fyfe already?

Remove this Banner Ad

free at last

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
south of lat 32
AFL Club
Fremantle
With Fyfe winning our clubs first of many Brownlow medals.And now with Bennell choosing us over other potential suitors,are we seeing the affect of Nat causing west oz talent wanting to come home and play alongside Fyfe?

No, I think there are a lot of other reasons Harley is coming to Freo. It might be a small consideration but I don't think playing with Fyfe is as important to free agents/ trade targets as money/home state/premierships.

No, I think there are a lot of other reasons Harley is coming to Freo. It might be a small consideration but I don't think playing with Fyfe is as important to free agents/ trade targets as money/home state/premierships.

some young guys might be pumped to play with him

I agree Harley is attracted for other reasons

He's been playing with God Jr. The circumstances don't in anyway suggest this is a factor.

It would be pretty damn handy if it was down the track however, for say a Hogan, O'Meara or any quality free agents that arise in the next 5+ years.

Don't think this has much influence. Apart from business and relocation issue I'd say it more about a recently reasonable successfull club where he still is a chance to be the missing link to ultimate glory.

Fyfe will play a huge roll in Bennell's future especially if Nathan becomes captain. It will be Fyfe plus the leadership team who will tear him down if he *s up.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Fyfe will play a huge roll in Bennell's future especially if Nathan becomes captain. It will be Fyfe plus the leadership team who will tear him down if he ****s up.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Nat to Harley, " If you f*** up or don't extra the digit, you will off to work with my old man on the trucks ( cleaning, scrubbing and moving dollies ) ......................... and he makes me look like a soft arse !!! ".

He's been playing with God Jr. The circumstances don't in anyway suggest this is a factor.

It would be pretty damn handy if it was down the track however, for say a Hogan, O'Meara or any quality free agents that arise in the next 5+ years.
So he's chasing Brownlow players? Lol

Don't think this has much influence. Apart from business and relocation issue I'd say it more about a recently reasonable successfull club where he still is a chance to be the missing link to ultimate glory.

Mate if Fyfe wasn't playing for us we wouldn't have finished in the top 4.

he won at least 3-4 games for us off his own boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Fyfe winning our clubs first of many Brownlow medals.And now with Bennell choosing us over other potential suitors,are we seeing the affect of Nat causing west oz talent wanting to come home and play alongside Fyfe?
imho yes we are.

Fyfe is a once in a generation player, if you play alongside him he will make you look good. Especially an outside reciever, you'd have to think "yeah, fyfey is going to dish a few out to me"

He's a bit of a media darling at the minute, but just for being a level headed bloke.
Somehow its assumed that the best players make the best leaders but GAJU isn't the case nor Juddy etc etc.
Fyfe being a leader is almost providing a level headed respectness to Ross actually being the leader of the club

As much as I ahte to say it, The Eagles are still the preferred WA destination. Trade rumours have them securing as many as three this year and losing one.

Bennell has nominated us because we need him, and we'll give him a chance based on that alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back