Having trouble seeing some threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Been having this problem for a while.

Still having trouble with some threads not appearing on their pages. This is on the Lions board (as it's basically the only place on BigFooty I go anymore). I usually learn of their existence via another thread mentioning them.

(Blissfully) I couldn't see last night's Brisbane v Hawthorn game thread, the 2014 Lions Captaincy thread and (still) the General Sports thread in The Den sub-board.

This is using internet browsers: Firefox or Chrome. Either at work or home. I don't seem to have the problem with Tapatalk.

Anyone else had that problem before? Or can the admin advise?

Can you provide a screen shot? Are the disappearances a short lived one off on a single view of the thread list or do they last some period. You said that you can't see the General Sports Thread, yet you made a post on it 15 minutes before you made this report. Can you see the game thread now? Did you make any posts to it prior to not being able to see it?

I know its a lot of questions, but it's all necessary to help qork out why this is happening

I can also see them in the "shortcuts" up the top of the page.

BFProb1.png

Sorry, forgot to mention once I've replied to them in Tapatalk they'll appear in my "Watched Threads". But yeah, you've seen the one I've replied to this morning so it should be up the top of The Den, but this is what I see:

BFProb2.png

It's been a problem for a while now, maybe about a year since I might have mentioned it in passing to weevil.

Still can't see the game thread (see the first attached pic above). Didn't make any posts in it, so I wouldn't be subscribed to it.

It's been a problem for a while now, maybe about a year since I might have mentioned it in passing to weevil.
You have ignored the thread starters in the threads you cannot see, which results in you not seeing the thread.

You have ignored the thread starters in the threads you cannot see, which results in you not seeing the thread.

Cheers for the swift groundwork Jim Boy. Seems a limitation of the software. Is there any way around it (besides un-ignoring dickheads)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back