Autopsy Hawks vs Dogs - Hodgey took it apart out there, you can take it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

Was in the coaches votes and I thought he was very good too. Ball use and decision making was clean and quick, tackled hard and took a few contested marks in defense going back with it. Suckling is the one who should be worried.
Yes, he is certainly getting closer to being axed. need to improve, possibly Hartung will take his spot in a couple more poor rounds from suckers.Simpkin might get the job too.

My brownlow predictions:

(3) Hodge
(2) Roughead
(1) Lewis

Roughead 100% outsmarted the dogs defence and outplayed them. Hodge was well, Hodge at his best. Lewis was at his best and would be unfortunate to get only the 1 vote.

Sizza and Poppy performed well, Suckling, Langford and Bruest were all scratchy.
Overall great performance by the boys.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in 9 pages, it probably has, but I'm watching the replay, lake's fist straight down rioli's throat from 30 metres away about 1/2 way through the 2nd was a thing of beauty. Looked to be 100% intentional, perfectly executed.
That is my favourite moment of the game.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in 9 pages, it probably has, but I'm watching the replay, lake's fist straight down rioli's throat from 30 metres away about 1/2 way through the 2nd was a thing of beauty. Looked to be 100% intentional, perfectly executed.

Sounds like something Bruce would find delicious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back