Ultimate Glory Hawks vs Swans - We take flag number 12 - our greatest flag - The Hard Way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Except those cheating pricks Essendon. He's said a few honest and 100% correct things about those basket cases
He made very good points about the coaching apprenticeship thing and that was in the best interests of the game and by extension our club that he said it. Citing the James Hird stuff was a key piece of supporting evidence to his suggestion and it certainly gained support from the wider AFL community.

If Ted and McVeigh point at each other at exactly the same time, who gets the blame?
I've invented a drinking game where everytime Richards has a tanty, I have to finish the can I'm on.

I've not manage to make through to halftime yet.

View attachment 97638

When this was mentioned a few people said they'd missed it. Finally found it.
I'm surprised nobody has attempted to explain this properly, apart from "settle down hawk fans, it's not a conspiracy".

It's a shot taken mere minutes after the crowning point of the entire season and two of the game's administrative leaders look like someone shat in their weetbix.

Sure - tell me it's not about them being annoyed at the result, but at least offer a sensible alternative suggestion why these fellas can't even crack a pretend smile.

image.jpg It's not the complete image but I preferred this vision last year of clarko giving vlad a handshake and hug - it was like "you gave it your best shot but it wasn't good enough. Better luck next year".

The photo this year just reinforces that :D

View attachment 97648 It's not the complete image but I preferred this vision last year of clarko giving vlad a handshake and hug - it was like "you gave it your best shot but it wasn't good enough. Better luck next year".

The photo this year just reinforces that :D

Looks like a polar bear about to eat a penguin.

I watched it again last night.

Can anyone tell me if they ever see Sammy Mitchell break into a jog? Mitch plays a whole Grand Final standing still, dishing off bullet hand passes and kicks, left & right, and he barely moves from his spot!

He probably spend more time using the ball, and less time running around in circles (ahem, Gary Rohan) than any Grand Final player in history.

It doesn't need me to say it, but Sam Mitchell, you're a Hawk legend!

View attachment 97638

Oh FFS (and not just directed at you).

The AFL execs look like that after EVERY GF, not just the ones Hawthorn win. They're not going to be smiling the whole time they're out on the ground, so it's very easy to make a stupid judgement from 3 secs of tv vision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 97638

Pretty much a carbon copy of 2013 with Vlad not being able to crack a smile. However would be interested to know if the cameras caught Vlad after $wans win in 2012. I can't say cos I have never set eyes on that game since coming home from the match. And I'm not about to either.

Oh FFS (and not just directed at you).

The AFL execs look like that after EVERY GF, not just the ones Hawthorn win. They're not going to be smiling the whole time they're out on the ground, so it's very easy to make a stupid judgement from 3 secs of tv vision.

But it's fun to caption a moment with your impression - who really cares if it's right or wrong, It's an Internet forum FFS and funnily enough not everyone is going to be on the same page.

I watched it again last night.

Can anyone tell me if they ever see Sammy Mitchell break into a jog? Mitch plays a whole Grand Final standing still, dishing off bullet hand passes and kicks, left & right, and he barely moves from his spot!

He probably spend more time using the ball, and less time running around in circles (ahem, Gary Rohan) than any Grand Final player in history.

It doesn't need me to say it, but Sam Mitchell, you're a Hawk legend!

I don't know what it is about Sam Mitchell, but for some strange reason our midfield seems faster when he's in the team. Which is weird as Mitchell isn't quick. When he retires he will likely be ranked as one of the best Hawthorn midfielders of all-time.

I don't know what it is about Sam Mitchell, but for some strange reason our midfield seems faster when he's in the team. Which is weird as Mitchell isn't quick. When he retires he will likely be ranked as one of the best Hawthorn midfielders of all-time.
Mitch moves like a fly. Changes direction by 90 degrees in an instant, stops and props and leaves the opposition grabbing at thin air. It creates time magically. He has perfected the art.

Sam Mitchell doesn't run, he stands still and the Earth moves beneath him!

Sam Mitchell doesn't run, he stands still and the Earth moves beneath him!
This is in fact the underlying basis of (at first Galileo's and then) Einstein's theory of relativity.

Finding a single photo and extrapolating a complete attitude from it is an exercise doomed in experimeter bias.

What an unbiased individual would gain from that photo is that, at that moment in time, Gil and Mike weren't smiling.

Careful with this one here!
I mentioned this exact moment a few weeks back & got lambasted by certain individuals in here!
Tread carefully on this, as peeps will call you paranoid & wear a tin hat:rolleyes:
The point of my post wasn't anything at all except when the vision was mentioned, people replied with, "what vision? I missed it. Anyone got any photos" And I happened to come across the photo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back