Preview Hawks vs the COLA $wans and the man they call Juda$ - it's the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Could've stooped to their level and named them Whorethorn or Poo & Piss in the title, but we're a classier bunch."
The wise words of a Sydney supporter. Pretty much sums up the arrogance and sense of entitlement that the club and its supporters have.

Which is strange for a club that has been an abject failure for most of their history.

We've won 11 VFL/AFL flags in 30 less years, they should show some respect for sure

Hi All,

Apologies for the intrusion, but I just wanted to stop by and wish you all the very best for tomorrow.

I made a couple of posts last year on here, in the lead up to the PF & GF. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed both of those matches :) I tomorrow hope to see another Brown and Gold Premiership!

The last 12 months has been a walk in the park I imagine... Oh wait, sorry, that must be another club I am thinking about! Lets see, your best player ups and leaves within a week of the premiership (going to a rival premiership contender), your club is given the standard "draw" from the AFL, Injury after Injury hits when the season starts and mostly to your key players, and also, your coach contracts a serious illness that had the potential to end his season and indeed his coaching career no less!

And yet, here your club is, ready for another Grand Final and maybe another premiership. Remarkable. Resilient. Tough. Hawthorn!

I sincerely wish you all the best, I hope you know that this neutral supporter will be cheering the Hawks on. I know what it feels like to beat *that* team in a Grand Final after losing one to them and I wish the same experience will be felt by you all tomorrow! Go Hawks! :)

Terrific post and very well said.:)
Thank you. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just before I go there's an interesting thought I've just had. I'm a Christian and I read the bible. For those of you who don't know, Judas hung himself after being overwhelmed with remorse after betraying Jesus. So if Sydney win, will we see Buddy hanging from the MCG floodlights?

Dammit, they're about to show the 1984 Grand Final on the marathon. One of the most depressing days ever. Don't want to relive it again. Ever.

Good work this week fellow posters. The times when my confidence was waning, I'd just jump on here and then I'd be all pumped up again!
You, my fellow Hawks, have been the wind beneath my wings :D:D:D:D:D
I'm outta here!
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!

See ya on the other side.

Me:Sorry boys Hawks are gonna mash you. My tip is hawks by 23
Swans fan: Cool, now you can **** off you cokehead.
Why are they so classless? The last fan was just saying what a classy bunch they were supposed to be.
Sorry I'm hovering around here but I can't sleep either. I just want honesty and integrity to prevail for once in this corrupt and greedy world. I want to see the team who worked damn hard to get to where they are prevail over the team given an armchair ride by the league. They've deployed umpires to s**t all over you, made both of our clubs pay lots of money to help our COMPETITORS and laughed with the MRP while suspending your players. Yet you still stagger in to the Grand Final . Well done is all I can say. Everyone who has made this happen, including the fans, I take my hat off to you. Good luck

Goodes playing his 351st.
Tom Waterhouse will have Goodes at $2.20 to take out back-to-back Australian of the Year titles if they win.
Yep. They'll call him brave for confronting a 14 year old instead of a 13 year old. Real courage Adam! The bloods culture showing through.

Kieran Jack gracing us with his thoughts in an interview: KIEREN JACK, SWANS CO-CAPTAIN: You know, I think it's just nonsense that people would say that. He's one player. We were lucky to get him. But, yeah, we've got - as I said, we've got a very, very well-rounded team which hasn't been built on buying - buying our way to a premiership. I think we've developed our way and through good management and good culture.

Yes Kieran, that extra one million in the salary cap makes your team very well rounded, like Stewart Dew was/is.

Just before I go there's an interesting thought I've just had. I'm a Christian and I read the bible. For those of you who don't know, Judas hung himself after being overwhelmed with remorse after betraying Jesus. So if Sydney win, will we see Buddy hanging from the MCG floodlights?

That might be going a bit too far...maybe pulling the pin on his contract eight years early would be enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back