Preview Hawks vs the COLA $wans and the man they call Juda$ - it's the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Clarko makes the entire team re-watch the last quarter of the 2012 Grand Final....There need be no more motivation required after that!

Especially Suckling!!!!!

Also Jo Silvagni (SOS's better half) tipped against Hawthorn last week (she also tipped against Sydney... probably some Victorian bias... or she wanted to be known as the kiss of death), has tipped Hawthorn this week. I hope she's really not the kiss of death tipper.

Do you guys reckon this is the end of Sewell? goes to show how quickly the game can pass some by just 2 years ago Sewell and ROK were both BOG in a Grand final.
it would appear that way. Younger players coming through deserve their chance.

Especially Suckling!!!!!

Also Jo Silvagni (SOS's better half) tipped against Hawthorn last week (she also tipped against Sydney... probably some Victorian bias... or she wanted to be known as the kiss of death), has tipped Hawthorn this week. I hope she's really not the kiss of death tipper.

Suckling is not Robinson Crusoe on that score!....As for Jo Silvagni. I'd like to give her a tip, though good manners forbid me from any further disclosure therein!;)

it would appear that way. Younger players coming through deserve their chance.
Edit: All the best for Saturday and may the best team win. You are a level headed poster and you and your team deserve respect but that won't stop us on Saturday ;)

You didn't want him, now he's a Hawthorn Jesus.

BybtO5VCEAERcNg.jpg

Go Hawks!!

2012, lack of discipline cost us...(Sammy, Cyril, oh and a lame effort from Young).

This year we are being written off and ridiculed! It reminds me of 2008.

If we win it is a fluke, if we lose it is as expected and the COLA legends are the team of the decade.

We are Hawthorn...We are One...We are willing to go harder for longer!! Whatever it takes !

The team has the chance to write some History... History for the ages!!

GO HAWKS!!!

Good Luck Hawks! Really looking forward to tomorrow and am actually quite happy we don't have to cop the favorites tag this year.

It seems everyone is writing us off after over analyzing the preliminary finals but I'm quietly confident we can get it done and stick it up the Swans. In a way I feel similar to before 08.

A champion team beats a team of champions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BybtO5VCEAERcNg.jpg

Spang looks absolutely rapt - good on him, it's been a long journey. I just hope it doesn't all get too much for him and he plays a blinder

BybtO5VCEAERcNg.jpg
I'd have to say that Lake's daughter celebrating after the Grand Final win last year was one of my favourite images of Hawks support of all time.

The other was the kid in tears screaming "Carn Hawkas" at the end of the PF last year.

Let's give them something to celebrate again tomorrow.

I love this club.

Good Luck Hawks! Really looking forward to tomorrow and am actually quite happy we don't have to cop the favorites tag this year.

It seems everyone is writing us off after over analyzing the preliminary finals but I'm quietly confident we can get it done and stick it up the Swans. In a way I feel similar to before 08.

A champion team beats a team of champions!

I hope so!!

Will tell the story again, i was an idiot that was satisfied with just making the grand final in 08 and was satisfied with finishing second to Geelong.
I didn't think Hawthorn were a chance of beating Geelong until half time. And in the third quarter i started believing.

I hope they do everything they can to nullify the Sydney midfielders and shock the footy media. I somewhat assume they are just trolling Hawthorn, can't catch a trick - finish first on the ladder last year and they cheer for the underdog. Finish jut under Sydney on percentage and Hawthorn have zero chance of beating them. Our MCG encounter was not that long ago.

Can't wait for tomorrow not nervous yet as we are the underdogs and all the pressure will be on the Swans.

I'm going to cheer my lungs out and give it at Buddy because how he left Hawthorn without trying to do a trade, as far as I am concerned he is scum.

Would be great advertisement for the game as a whole. Show that Australian Rules Football really is the national football competition of Australia.

Has been for a long time when you compare crowds and the level of interest Australia wide.

I'm starting to get edgy. Been feeling pretty relaxed all week about it but **** me we're in a grand final tomorrow. Not often you can say that.

If we win the flag tomorrow we would have won more premierships in the last 12 months than StKilda's 100+ year history!!!

Boy oh boy hasn't this club given its supporters plenty to get excited about over the last 35-40 yrs.

So much so that I grew up thinking my team "was going to be in it" all the time. Particularly through the 80s. I mean 7 GF's in a row. Has any other club ever done that?

If we get up tomorrow (quietly confident ;) ) I wonder if there's going to be a reverse wankfest over us going b2b?
I doubt it but one thing is for sure, every Hawker out there will feel a sense of satisfaction deep down.
And in years to come it will resonate when reliving the moment and think :
We were there; We did that!

Nup.........the whole lot of them can GAGF.

A fantastic article is in the Age written by Emma Quayle. Make an effort to read it. A country boy. "It's Luke Hodge: thank God he is a country boy"
The title of the article. what a great read for a change...:)

Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow6150735710mlxlimage.related.articleLeadNarrow.353x0.10mbdp.png1411709214064.jpg-300x0.jpg

Look at our captain here! :D
From Colac Under 18s - pic from this very article.

Gotta bit of the Billy Idol going there! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back