Preview Hawks vs the COLA $wans and the man they call Juda$ - it's the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
82135_98410cf38581afce8bff326130bf5f82.jpg

.... and his family are supporting the team he plays against!
Going by that, it doesn't take much to become swans royalty then.
Pathetic and sad really.

In no particular order:

Hawthorn: Hale, Shiels, Burgoyne, McEvoy, Roughead, Puopolo, Breust, Gunston, Lewis, Hill, Langford, Smith, Mitchell, Hodge, Rioli, Duryea, Suckling.

Sydney: Rohan, Jack, Kennedy, Jetta, Hannebury, Cunningham, Goodes, Tippett, McGlynn, Pyke, Parker, McVeigh, Bird, Lloyd, Reid.

17 v 15.

Ok, you could possibly throw in Birchall. Or Franklin. But I think the point stands.

In no particular order:

Hawthorn: Hale, Shiels, Burgoyne, McEvoy, Roughead, Puopolo, Breust, Gunston, Lewis, Hill, Langford, Smith, Mitchell, Hodge, Rioli, Duryea, Suckling.

Sydney: Rohan, Jack, Kennedy, Jetta, Hannebury, Cunningham, Goodes, Tippett, McGlynn, Pyke, Parker, McVeigh, Bird, Lloyd, Reid.

17 v 15.

Ok, you could possibly throw in Birchall. Or Franklin. But I think the point stands.

Franklin can definitely be included. The annoying thing is the best user of the ball we have in the midfield is Franklin. His kicks inside the forward 50 to Tippett are so damaging. The problem is when he is in the midfield he isn't up forward.

Franklin can definitely be included. The annoying thing is the best user of the ball we have in the midfield is Franklin. His kicks inside the forward 50 to Tippett are so damaging. The problem is when he is in the midfield he isn't up forward.
He's always been an excellent kick in general play. It's just that sometimes he tries to do too much & often gets caught or gives away the free.

I could do up a Judas street sign and stick it over Franklin street in the city, but I am in Adelaide so it would have little effect.
I'd like it (& I'd get the joke).

Lot of people around town booing me because I've worn my Hawks scarf today.

I reminded one or two of them that this time yesterday they thought they were going to have our coach next year.

Morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't start across the centerline though, will he? More he roams through as a high half forward?

82135_98410cf38581afce8bff326130bf5f82.jpg

.... and his family are supporting the team he plays against!

f'ing COLA$WANS --- and for the fans to be in denial about the leg up they receive....i heard their president saying that the COLA wasnt the means they used to get Buddy and tippet....give me a spell - honestly, how do the fans think they can afford these players....?.....

take the $mil out and lets see how they go tomorrow....

lets show them!

Just waltzed through North like they were a bunch of soft under 14 players. Can't imagine we'll be quite as weak
Yes, I felt I'd seen that somewhere else before.........

Just coming on to say I'll be off the air, for the next 24hrs, reason, I'm off to the "G" shortly, and actually being there with other Hawks supporters, is going to be only way to keep the anxiety levels to a controllable level.

Missed out on mcc ballot, so, it's queue for walk up start seating. Recon I'll be near the front, and hopefully it will be a dam good seat.

GO HAWKS !!!

Just coming on to say I'll be off the air, for the next 24hrs, reason, I'm off to the "G" shortly, and actually being there with other Hawks supporters, is going to be only way to keep the anxiety levels to a controllable level.

Missed out on mcc ballot, so, it's queue for walk up start seating. Recon I'll be near the front, and hopefully it will be a dam good seat.

GO HAWKS !!!
good luck

GO HAWKS !!!
Good luck indeed. Enjoy the queue and then the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back