Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And who was the Heathcote player that went into the fence? Did he do any damage? Wouldntve tickled.

Ben Carboon. Didnt look great, and was on crutches after the game. Would be in some doubt.

I think what both games accross the weekend showed once again, that the side who sticks there head over the footy and plays hard and fair will win the day 99 times out of 100...as opposed to getting caught up in being overly physical with cheap shots and attacks on the man, not the footy.

If Elmore can re-produce thare Qual Final effort on Saturday, I think they can really give Locky a shake, especially on the small confines of Atkins Street.

Ben Carboon. Didnt look great, and was on crutches after the game. Would be in some doubt.

I think what both games accross the weekend showed once again, that the side who sticks there head over the footy and plays hard and fair will win the day 99 times out of 100...as opposed to getting caught up in being overly physical with cheap shots and attacks on the man, not the footy.

If Elmore can re-produce thare Qual Final effort on Saturday, I think they can really give Locky a shake, especially on the small confines of Atkins Street.

Well said Brent

Hawthorn win by getting bruise free footy:D

Had a flick through a friends Addy yesterday. A couple of thousand people at White Hills yesterday but not one mention of the game in the paper. Don't worry, the Bombers still got a full page!! Wonder how many Bendigo people went to that game...?

Interesting start to the game with what happened to Weekly. Were there any reports?

How is that young Heathcote fella that hit the fence? He looked in some pain.

White Hills may need to put aside some of that cash they are paying players and buy a siren that can be heard. They may as well play the triangle to end the quarter.

I might be wrong but saw people from all clubs attend yesterday except Leitchville. I know it's a long way from Bendigo but maybe they could get more involved.

Cant afford a new siren, spent all our cash on changerooms for the boys :D

Thanks, he must be nearing the VCFL de-registration of 16 weeks.
Apparently WIN News showed the incident on tv last night. I never saw it but general consensus from those that did, was that it was pretty damning and the sooner these types of offences are removed from our game the better.

Snuck up to Leitchville on the weekend and watched the Hillies last game for the season (Thanks for the year boys!). One observation and a word of advice for my friends at Heathcote, Go with Bear instead of the other big bloke! Couldn't get to the games on Satdy but heard the U17's was a ripper, well done fella's!

Fantom

Snuck up to Leitchville on the weekend and watched the Hillies last game for the season (Thanks for the year boys!). One observation and a word of advice for my friends at Heathcote, Go with Bear instead of the other big bloke! Couldn't get to the games on Satdy but heard the U17's was a ripper, well done fella's!

Fantom

Disagree Phanto

The bear although only very young is an ordinary player at this stage with no fitness and looks very injury prone with his black tape around both knees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree Phanto

The bear although only very young is an ordinary player at this stage with no fitness and looks very injury prone with his black tape around both knees

Was just an observation Henry but to my untrained eye, the only bloke in the Heathcote side that looked to be slow and lacking fitness was Harrop. My humble and honest belief is that LBU on GF day, if Heathcote get there, will exploit this to the max. But I've been wrong before :D

Fantom:thumbsu:

Was just an observation Henry but to my untrained eye, the only bloke in the Heathcote side that looked to be slow and lacking fitness was Harrop. My humble and honest belief is that LBU on GF day, if Heathcote get there, will exploit this to the max. But I've been wrong before :D

Fantom:thumbsu:

Like last year? Oh no, im pretty sure that you lot blamed the conditions last year:D I cant see Locky winning it if its a tight contest. My 4 years of HDFL I can say in all seriousness and I say this as my honest to goodness oppininion with personal proof that Colbo and Locky are the softest sides iv ever played against as far as a physical constest goes. This is not a smart ass dig or an attempt for a bite but i am serious when i say this. Elmore and Heathcote need to hit Locky hard and they will win for sure in my opinion.....

Big question for mine at this stage is'nt who will win. It's will Oliver get up for LBU?

Theres no doubt he's the best forward in the comp....but you know what they say about taking injured players into finals?!

Don't worry about big Kahl, has a heart the size of Pharlap's and we won't be playing in a foot of water this year. Bring it on

Don't worry about big Kahl, has a heart the size of Pharlap's and we won't be playing in a foot of water this year. Bring it on
Chad we all know what happened to Pharlap,may be Kahl has learned how to swim by now and by the weather forcast for Saturday Karl might even get heat stoke this year,!! poor old Karl!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back